Chapter 8

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

I enjoyed watching Horror movie, but I get scared easily. I know I have a habit of touching a person next to me even if it's a stranger to hide behind them when the scary scene came out.

On our way back, there was a huge traffic that held us back for a long time. Suddenly, Chorong took out a present and give it to me. It was a necklace I wanted. Can we please talk about Chorong giving me a necklace as a gift ? I mean it is expensive and we barely know each other well. Who would do that ? I really feel appreciated and deep down in my heart, she defintely has a place. I hugged her without any conscious, while my heart was being really fast. She, then, hugged me back very tightly. From that point on, I fell in love with her more and want her to hug me everyday like this. 

It was really getting late. Chorong suggests me to stay at her house. I want to say no but I couldn't. I just smiled and nodded. I want to spend more time with her. I want her to be by my side wherever I go. 

I fell alseep on her car. The next thing I know was a touch of someone on my lips. It was shocking and hurt as if a person or a huge thing drop on me. I opened my eye immediately, not knowing what it was and saw Chorong's eye. Her lips was on mine. We stayed like that position for quite a while until we realized that this is real and not a dream. Our eyes got widen and we both become awkard and shy for the rest of the night. 

She gave me her clothes to sleep in. It was so fashionable. I always get embarassed to change clothes in front of a person not matter how close we are but I sleeps . I asked Chorong to turns around, so , she doesn't see me. I quickly change and went to bed. Then, I realized that chorong was about to lay on the floor rug. I stopped and questioned what she was doing. She was going to sleep on the rug but I don't want that. I am a guest and not a room owener. We both couldn't agree to who sleeps on rug and on bed. I ended up asking to sleep in bed with me. It was the best night for me as I has the greatest sleep ever in my life. I sleep straight soundly next to Chorong and with her warmth underneath the blanket give me more goosebump and chill down my spine. 

The next morning come, I woke up to Chorong caressing my hair. I touched her hand and hold it for a while. We didn't talk but just stares and more stares. 

Mom: Chorong ah, wake up please. 

She was knocking on the door really hard and we startled and awakardly i release her hands. I got up straight but she was stretching her body. She was y and has very soft hand. 

C: ok, mom I will be there soon.

Without saying anything, her mom came in to the room and I was about to change. 

Mom: oh, who are you young lady ?

C: oh, this is Bomi. There was traffic last night and it was late. I told her to sleep in last night.

B: Hello, Miss.

Mom: Hello, Bomi. Nice to see you. Hurry up and get change. I will make breakfast for you.

B: No need. I am going back to my place right now. I have work in about an hour.

C: Really ? I will drive you there. I don't have much a lot of things to do today. 

B: It's okay. I will take the bus. It is easy.

Her mom was smirking and smiling. I don't know what that means. 

Mom: Bomi, let Chorong drive. It is safer and quicker, so, come have breakfast before you go. You will not be late. 

I agree and change my clothes. Again, I asked Chorong to not look at me. She has a huge closet. I wouldn't dare to go change there even though she asks me. I am used to chaning this way; openly.

Chorong and I went downstair with my stuff, 

Mom: Bomi, welcome. Sit here. My cooking skills might not be your favorite. 

B: No, It looks very delicious.

Mom: So, ummmm what are you up to, Bomi ?

She kept asking me questions about my personal life and family. I glance at Chorong and she was quiet the entire time. 

After breakfast, Chorong and I went onto her car and I said goodbye to her mom. On our way, the first word that came out of :

C: I m sorry.

I looked over. 

B: For what ?

C: my mom is like that. She gets into someone business deeply and it annoys me. 

B: Ah haha my mom is like that too.

We both laughed and I waved goodbye to her when I arrived to my dorm. Once again, I said thank you for the necklace and last night. 

My whole day went so well. Everything was going smoothly. 

E: Why are you so happy ? Are you crazy ? Are you ill ?

B: No.

I showed her the necklace that Chorong gave me. She doesn't even look surpised.

E: I already knew about it. You guys are so lovey dovey. 

B: How d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter