๐Ÿผ 5 ๐Ÿผ

Panda boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's nana

ย 

Next few weeks are calmer and I have learnt Tao's habits. Now we have our routine and because his family ignores him, there is no one who will break it. Many people donโ€™t like routine, but it is calming for me.

ย 

Every day Tao wakes up around 8. He uses the toilet and then goes to my bedroom. I left door between our rooms opened so I can hear if he needs something. After waking up he comes to my bedroom and lays in bed next to me. He is often playing with my hair and ears but I donโ€™t mind it now when he can wash his hands after using toilet. When I wake up I need to help him with getting changed from pyjama. Then we have breakfast and Tao got his morning medicine. Then we can do what he wants. Tao likes to be outside, so we spend most of the days in the woods. I show him fishing but he couldnโ€™t be quiet and throwed stones in the water, so we caught nothing. Then we have lunch and Tao takes a nap. After nap he watches cartoons for kids or colour in colouring books. He seems so concentrated while colouring and he is so cute like this. Tip of his tongue is always peeking from between his lips and his eye brows are furrowed together. I like him more and more because he is so cute and playful like a small panda. I want to teach him how to dress on his own, but it is still too much for him.

ย 

Today someone broke our routine. I wake up and not because of Tao tugging on my hair. I frowned because this is weird. I get up and go to his bedroom to see if he hasnโ€™t run away and gasped in shock. Some older lady is sitting on bed next to him and his hair.

ย 

"Step away from him."

ย 

I stare coldly at her and she looked at me surprised. I know that I should be more polite, but Tao is my responsibility and he is like panda cub. He canโ€™t recognise danger on his own.

ย 

"You must be mister Wu, am I right?"

ย 

I nod and I know her from somewhere but I canโ€™t remember from where.

ย 

"And you are?"

ย 

She smiled and Tao's hair.

ย 

"I am Taoโ€™s nana (nickname for grandma), Hua Wang.โ€

ย 

I bow to her and feel stupid because I was so harsh. Moreover I finally know who is she, Hua Wang is famous politician. I apologized but she said that it is okay.

ย 

โ€œIt is clear that you care about Tao and not like the people before.โ€

ย 

I nod again and hesitate. Should I leave? Tao is with his nana, so I am useless he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter