A twist to Princess Park’s life

Prince, from Infinite Land: Were we suppose to be meant for each other?

 

The next day, Myungsoo went back to the isolated building that was away from the palace. He tries to push the wooden door again. However, it was locked. Unknowingly, Myungsoo’s eyes turn green and he uses magic to unlock the lock. He was taken aback by his sudden movement. Shocked, Myungsoo still processes down to the cells and that lady is still locked up in the dirty jail. “Hello?” He calls and his voice was echoed back.

A weak cough was heard and the lady crawls to the entrance of the jail. “Hello.” She greets politely. “Didn’t I told you not to come back to this place again?” The lady reminds Myungsoo. He nodded, and quietly passed her a piece of bread. “You must be hungry that’s why you have no energy to move.” He pointed out. The lady leans her fragile body against the wall of the cell, “Thank you so much.” She smiles brightly. “It has been long I have eaten any proper food.” She continues.

Myungsoo sat down on the filthy ground, “Didn’t father send any food down here to you?” He worries. The lady chuckles weakly, “who would consume food from their enemy. Aren't I scare that he poison me?” She highlighted. Myungsoo kept quiet and it was total silence. “I trust you, Myungsoo.” The lady said delightfully. “I believed you have already discovered something interesting that’s why you came to me.” She predicts and he nodded.

“I realized I could use some magic powers. I don’t know whether if it’s true or not…For instance, the wooden door was locked for this building. But, I unlocked it with magic. A few days ago, the windows in my room was unlocked by me just by looking at it.” Myungsoo describe unbelievably. “Why didn’t you try to tell your own parents?” The lady questions. Myungsoo sighed. “I tried. My mum told me not to talk about this topic in front of my father as anyone in Infinite Land has magic will be killed by The King…” He explains.

The lady shook her head and laughs. “He did his prevention so strictly.” She makes a comment. Then, she threw a pebble out from the gap of the cell. “Young child, try and use your magic and throw the pebble into the cell.”

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo concerns. The lady nodded her head confidentially. “Try.” She encourages him. As instructed, Myungsoo’s eyes turn green and the pebble flies through in the air. He controls the pebble and clenches his fist. Without any hesitation, the pebble flew towards the cell. However, when it enters the cell, the pebble drops immediately onto the ground. Magic spell was dismissed. Myungsoo’s eyes widen in awed, “why?” He thought.

The lady picks up the pebble again, “it’s not your fault. This cell is protected with a magic barrier that dismiss any spells. Even the metal railings were make of ingredients that bounds magic. I always wanted to know whether if magic could works from outside. By the look of it, I guess it’s impossible.” The lady was discouraged. She inhaled, “you did a great job in controlling your power. It sure do reflects the pure blood of the royal Kim.” She compliments.

Myungsoo stands in front of the school entrance of Princess Park. “So this is where she study?” He questions Sungyeol. “Yes, sire. This is where the once Princess Park studies. However, she have not reach school yet.” He answers respectfully. “It looks like a jail to me.” He comment and Sungyeol giggle a little.

The next thing, Myungsoo’s eyes turn green and a strong magic swap across the school and time sort of pauses for a minute. “Done.” He whispers. “It really did took some magic power from my body.” He added tiredly.

You rushes to school and froze on the spot at the entrance. “This aura… It felt weird…” You wonder. Cautiously, you walked into the once familiar venue and scanned the environment. “It seems normal…” You thought. As usual, you went to pick up your books from your locker and surprisingly “The Book of Destroyer” is blinking in green colour. “Am I dreaming again…?” You were astonished. Quickly, you close your locker and went to class.

“Good morning, Myungsoo & Sungyeol!” Seungyeon greets happily. “What?” You misheard. “Who are they?” You furrowed your eyebrows at them. “Were they from my class?” You carried on.

Sitting down at your seat and flipping to the upcoming chapter. Uncomfortably, you tapped Seungyeon’s shoulder. “Are they from our class?” You questions. She was taken a little, “are you crazy? We have been classmate for the past few years in school!” Seungyeon exclaims. Your eyes widen, “Who is the crazy one?”

“Good Morning, Park ____________.” Myungsoo greets you cheerfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, what are your thoughts about the storyline? 

Comment to let me know!

Thank you for subbing, commenting and viewing this stories!