Ch. 2 - Oh My Ong

The Difference Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you?"

He stared at her dumbfoundedly.

"I'm asking you a question... who are you? Are you following me? What do you want from me," she asked him. 

"Didn't you tell me to stop talking though?"

Yoona flared her nostrils and told him," whatever, I don't care, just stop following me."

She turned around and continued to walk.

He continued to walk behind her and Yoona noticed.

She just began to walk faster and by the time that she arrived at the CEO's office, she turned around and began to say," I told you to stop...."

She watched as he opened a door and out came voices saying," hey, Ong what took you so long?"

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows...

"What kind of name is Ong? Whatever..."

She knocked on the CEO's door and heard," come in."

Yoona opened the door and walked inside.

"Please take a seat," the CEO said as he was sitting at his desk.

Yoona took a seat and waited for him to ask her questions.

"Jin Young told me that you're a great stylist, he told me all the people that you've styled and I must say that I'm impressed... you're hired," he told her.

Yoona's eyes widened...

"Just like that? He didn't ask me anything and he just hired Me," she questioned.

"Ah, and if you're curious about the pay, I'm pretty sure that it'll be a good amount since Wanna One is expected to be one of the biggest and hottest boy groups ever."

Yoona slightly frowned and thought in her mind ," that's what they all say... Big Bang became a legend in Kpop but she wasn't paid as much as she expected. JYP said that Twice makes more than a million dollars yet she wasn't paid even 1/1,000 of that. But I guess it makes sense... after all, I'm just choosing what clothes people should wear...."

"Would you like to meet the person that you're going to style," he asked her.

"Ah, yes please..."

The CEO and Yoona walked out of the office and Yoona followed the CEO to a room.

Yoona's eyes widened as she saw what room it was...

"Didn't that one Ong guy from the elevator go in this room," she questioned.

She watched as the CEO entered the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter