Love At First Sight

those 3 words i only whisper to you

CHANGMIN’S POV

“Changmin-ah, I didn’t know you have such a goddess as your cousin.” Said Yoochun hyung while placing one of his arms on my shoulder.

“Wae hyung? Are you interested in her?” Yoochun hyung nods his head excitedly. Jaejoong hyung seems lost in his own world. Not showing any interest to join our conversation.

  

“Well, good luck with that hyung. She’s sort of hard-to-get-type. If you know what I mean.” Jaejoong hyung suddenly shows a flicker of interest on the topic.

“Great. That’s more I like it.” Said Yoochun hyung with a chuckle.

“Hyung, when I said she’s hard to get, I really mean it. She’s wayyyy different compared to others girls. And - ”

“And what?” Jaejoong hyung chimes in. The atmosphere turns silence by Jaejoong hyung sudden interruption. Everyone look surprise at him as we all know, Kim Jaejoong, the coldest guy human beings have encounter at last show an interest about a girl. And it’s not just a normal girl. It’s my cousin, Kim Jaekyung. “What are you guys staring at?” he ask in confusion.

“Nothing Jaejoong-ah.” Said Yunho hyung. Junsu and Yoochun hyung just change glances with one another and a smile forms on their lips.

“She has an overprotective brother.” I said with a grinning on my face as I recalled the last time a guy trying to make a move on Jaekyung, he ended up being rejected. Not only that, Hyun Joong hyung has warned him not to come close to his sister ever again. With that he asked his parents to transfer Jaekyung to our college so that he can keep an eye for her.

“Damn it. I’m pass.” Yoochun hyung surrender. For some reasons I can tell Yoochun hyung purposely ask me all these questions not that he’s actually interested for Jaekyung, but he knows that Jaejoong hyung has falling for her. I let out a small laugh.

“Ookayyy. What about Jaejoong hyung?” I ask.

Junsu hyung has to nudge Jaejoong hyung to bring him back to reality. “Huh? What?”

“Nevermind. Let’s go home.” I pat his shoulder. Jaejoong hyung, if I didn’t know you better, you are falling hard for Jaekyung. I smile. All of us hoping in our own convertibles and went straight home.

  NARRATOR’S POV

“Where is she?” Hyun Joong ask annoyingly.

“Relax. She’ll be here in a minute. Will you calm down?” said Eun Jung, trying to comfort her boyfriend who keeps worrying about his sister. She knows that he deadly worry about his sister when she’s nowhere near him. Eun Jung knows that Hyun Joong loves his sister dearly. Messing with his sister, you have to go pass through him. Just then they heard the crack sound coming from the main door.

“I’m home.” Said a very familiar voice, the one Hyun Joong been waiting for. “Oh! Unnie. I didn;t know you’re here.” Said Jaekyung and gives a hug to her soon sister-in-law. “Hi oppa.” she said and planting a kiss on his cheek. “I’m back. Safe and sound.” Eun Jung could feel the tense in Hyun Joong and try to calm him down by soothing his hand tenderly.

“Ne. Your mother invite me for dinner, Jaekyung-ah.” Eun Jung said.

“Really? That’s great.” Jaekyung beams. She really like the idea of inviting Eun Jung over. She has no other female friend aside from Nicole,Jiyoung and Eun Jung.

“YA~~ Do you know what time is it? Didn’t you say that you’ll be back before 6. Or do I have to buy you a new watch since the one you have didn’t function properly?” Hyun Joong asked sarcastically.

“Mianhae oppa. I was just having an ice-cream with ahjushi.” Said Jaekyung, trying to defend herself.

“You’re back.” Comes mom’s voice in the living room. “Go and get ready. Dinner will be served shortly.”

“Arasso. See you later unnie.”

“Ne~~~”

JAEKYUNG’S POV

 

I place all my things on my bed and rush to the bathroom to take a shower. After awhile I step out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and walk into my walk-in closet. I change myself into a simple outfit. The, I sit on my bed to go through all the things that I had bought. My mind suddenly replays the incident inside the bookstore not too long ago. The moment we bumped into each other, I could feel his well built chest. I bet lot of girls going crazy for him. Everything about him invites me in. The soft look in his eyes, his angelic face, his smile, his voice and the moment when his hand touches mine. It feels like an electrifying shock flows through my veins. I have met many guys before but never in my life encounter something like this. Then, there’ a soft knock on my door.

“Young miss, dinner is served.” Said one of our maids.

“I’m coming.” I left my things as it is and made my way down to dining hall.

The dinner went smoothly and all of us had nice conversation. Oppa being lovey dovey with Eun Jung unnie and I grab my chances to complain with Eun Jung unnie on how oppa keeps mentioning her name like ‘Eun Jung this, and Eun Jung that’. Oppa and I had little argument about it until mom has made us stop. For mom, it is quite impolite to bicker in front of food and especially when having a guest. After dinner, I excuse myself quite early.

“If you need me I’ll be in my room, mom.”

“Jaekyung-ah, I have to send Eun Jung back. You wanna come?” Oppa ask.

“No thanks, oppa. I want to rest.”

“This is so unlike you.” He chuckles and stick my tongue out at him.

“Are you alright love? Sick?” Mom ask. She sounds worried.

“I’m fine. Just tired.” After bid everyone goodnight, I goes to my room. I lounge myself in one of the couches in my rooms and read magazine that I bought.

After a while, I take out my Blackberry and send a BBM to my two buddies. We tell each other what a day we’ve been go through including my incident meeting an angel.

‘What’s he looks like?’ Nicole

‘He’s a god. Those dreamy eyes, angelic face, his smile, his well built milky skin body. I swear I’ve never met someone like him. ;D’Jaekyung

‘WOW!! He sounds perfect. I’m drooling here... XD’ Jiyoung

‘LOL XD’ Nicole

‘Keke.. He is Jiyoung-ah’ Jaekyung

‘Did you get his name?’Nicole

‘Did you get his number? \(^o^)/’Jiyoung

‘Haha.. Yes and No.. ;)’Jaekyung

‘Aaawwww.....;(‘ Jiyoung

‘Hehehe....’ Jaekyung

‘So, what’s his name?’ Nicole

‘It’s Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong.. ^^’ Jaekyung

‘That’s sound familiar.. Hmmm...’ Nicole

‘Me too..’ Jiyoung

‘Really? I never heard of that name before..’ Jaekyung

‘WAIT!!!’ Nicole

‘Don’t tell me it’s him we’re talking about... *rolls eyes* ’ Jiyoung

‘What’s wrong?’ Jaekyung

‘Nope.. it is HIM Jaekyoungie been talking about..’ Nicole

‘Wicked.. haha... ^^ wait if Hyuna finds out about this.. ‘ Jiyoung

‘Haa.. totally.. keke.. XD’ Nicole

‘Girls... hellooo... who is this ‘HIM’ you guys been referring to?’ Jaekyung

‘KIM JAEJOONG’ Nicole

‘You know him??!’Jaekyung

‘Daaa.. Babe, every girls in college knows him.. He’s kind of being known for his cold expression but he’s actually warm inside once you get to know him..’ Jiyoung

‘How did you know so much about him anyway??’Jaekyung

‘We used to work together in an event before you join our college.’Jiyoung

‘Aahhhh...’ Jaekyung

‘Beware of his fangirls.. Some are just crazy that can go beyond your expectation..’ Nicole

‘Especially Hyuna.. she keeps saying Jaejoong oppa is hers.. but in real life.. he never was hers... *snorts* ‘Jiyoung

‘Don’t forget about Jessica.. I heard she keeps appearing at Jaejoong’s oppa family restaurants trying to blend in with his sister.. huh.. typical..’Nicole

‘Sica and her friends just can’t stop trying to make a move on the kingkas..’ Jiyoung

‘She once tried on your oppa before Jaekyung-ah.. Thank God, Hyun Joong oppa wasn’t move by her at all.. haha’ Nicole

‘Keke.. anyway, our Jaekyungie has hit the Jackpot.. Hooray... \(^o^)/ ‘ Jiyoung

‘Woohoooo...XD’ Nicole

‘Haha...it turns out that this Kim Jaejoong befriend with Changmin, my cousin.. ^^’

‘WOAH...  i can hear someone will be taken later.. ‘ Nicole

‘So true... keke...XD’ Jiyoung

‘Aniyoooo.. (n_n) ‘ Jaekyoung

 

Suddenly there’s a knock on my door.

“Baby, are you asleep?” Hyun Joong oppa ask.

“Come on in oppa.”

‘Gotta go.. See you tomorrow. Love you ^^’ Jaekyung

‘Ne... Goodnight Jaekyung-ah.. Love you too’ Nicole

‘Love you ‘three’.. Keke.. ^^‘ Jiyoung

“Hey.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Hi.”

“What are you doing?” he ask and take a sit beside me.

“Just having a chat with Nicole and Jiyoung.” Showing the Blackberry in my hand.

“Gwaenchanha?” He asks.

“Ne.. Waeyo?”

“You seems not in the mood during dinner. Is there something bothering you? Or is it because I kinda yell at you while back?”

“Ani... I’m fine oppa. Just tired.” I said while holding his hand firmly and his other hand my hair. I love the way oppa treat me. It seems like I am his world and the reason he’s living. I remember once I asked him a question which make him startled. Which one he loves more, me or Eun Jung unnie? He just can’t answer it. I know he loves Eun Jung unnie very much and I am okay with it. I just wish that if only oppa can stop being an over-protective brother.

“Are you sure?” he asks. Still not buying my words.

“Positive.”

“Arasso.. If you ever need anything just inform me alright.”

“Sure thing.”

“Go to sleep. Tomorrow have a ride with me to college.”

“Omo.. Wae??”

“Do I have to provide a solid reason when I just want to have some bonding time with my sister?”

“Aniyo.” I let out a chuckle. “It’s just so sudden. I can just ask ahjushi to send me off to college as usual.” Since I got transfer to oppa’s college never a day I have a ride together with him. Normally I just ask ahjushi to send me to college.

“Nope. You’re coming with me tomorrow. Take it as an apology since I can’t come with you to the mall today.”

“Aahhh... Okay.”

“Goodnight sweetheart.” He kisses my forehead.

“Goodnight oppa.”

As oppa made his walk toward the door, I call out his name and approach him.

“Oh, oppa.” He turns.

“Yes?”

“Something keeps bugging me.”

“I knew it. What is it? Spill it all out.”

“What? It’s nothing. Just out of curiosity, do you know Sica?? I mean Jessica..”

“Not really. Just know she’s one of the students at college.”

“And??” He lift up one of his eyebrows.

“She once tried to make a move on me.”

“Aaahh.. That’s all I wanna know.”

“Okayyyyy. Now go get some sleep.”

“Wait!!!”

“What now Jaekyung-ah?”

“How about Kim Jaejoong? Do you know him?”

“Of course. He’s in senior year too together with me and Yunho. Why do you asking me this? And how did you know him in the first place?”

“We’re bumped into each other at the bookstore while I was talking with you on the phone. He helped me with my things. It turns out Changmin knows him too and introduce us for the second time.”

“Yeah. The 5 five of them form a group and known as DBSK. I’m surprise you didn’t know.”

“I just move in remember... thanks to someone.” I roll my eyes. "Thank God my bestfriends happen to study in that collage."

Oppa laughs. “Mianhae.So what’s up with Jaejoong?”

“Huh? Ani. Just want to know whether you know him or not.” Oppa look at me suspiciously.

“What?? You can go now oppa. I want to be sleeping beauty in a minute.” I push him out of my room.

“Yeah right.. Like that could happen.” There’s a smirk on his tone.

“YA~~~”

“I’m kidding.  Jaekyung-ah, about this Kim Jaejoong, I won’t interfere about it. I believe you’re big enough to handle matter like this yourself.”

“Really?? If only you’re this understanding , I won’t have to switch school.”

“Yeah.. Eun Jung told me I should put more trust on you. But if any of the guys break your heart, I have to step in eventough it’s Jaejoongie.” Jaejoongie?? They sound close. I thought to myself.

“Gomawo oppa..” I give him a tight hug. “Now go.”

“Sweetdream baby.”

I lay on my bed and cover myself with a blanket. Oppa and this Kim Jaejoong know each other. I let out a sigh. And in just a minute, a fall a very deep sleep and dream of Kim Jaejoong, the mysterious guy.