Chapter II

My Runaway Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____ eyes almost fell out of her eye socket because of what she heard. "W-wha-what ma-mate?" She asked looking at the person infront of her and back to her bestfriend. Sinb was blushing hard and shock, she didn't expect to find her mate at her first day in school. "This is awkward." Junghyun whispered to her twin with a small chuckle, ____ nods her head. 

The person in front of them extend her while introducing herself. "I'm yerin, jung yerin, daughter of the the general warrior of the blood moon pack." Yerin introduce herself to her mate. Sinb took her hand and intrude herself. "Eunbi, hwang eunbi, daughter of the beta of silver moon pack." She introduce herself with a smile. 

'Hmmm so my mate is a higher rank in her pack' yerin talked to herself still holding sinb's hand. Yerin knocked out of her own world when she heard a cough from a tall handsome man at the back of sinb. "Sorry to cut your meeting but the bell already rang and we're late sinb." Sinb mentally slapped herself for forgetting that they were running late. 

"Ohh yeah i forgot." Sinb turned to look at junghyun thankful for reminding her. "I'm sorry yerin-ah but we need to go we're running late and so are you, but we can eat lunch together." Sinb said with a sweet smile at yerin that made _____and junghyun crunch their noses and pretend to puke.

Sinb turned to the twins and glair at the both of them, and it made the twins stop and rub their neck and smile awkwardly at sinb. "I would love to have lunch with you." Yerin smiled at sinb when she turned to look at her mate. "I need to go now eunbi-ah, I'll see you later at lunch." Yerin said and left the office, so the three went to the registration area to get their schedule. 

When they got their schedule they told each other what subject they have together, and it turns out they are in the same classes together. The twins keep on teasing their friend for finding her mate in the first day of school. 

"Sinb-ah how does it feel to find your mate?" ____ asked curiously while heading to their first class because they are half an hour late. They got to their class, once they entered they were greeted my the teacher already teaching. The teacher turned to the three of them and asked. "You three must be the new student that transferred, you tree are from royal witchbirth high (totally random name I've choose) am I correct?" He asked while the three just nod at him. "Ok then, please introduce yourselves to the class since you guys are half an hour late." He just chuckled at the three of them. 

Junghyun introduced himself first. "I am kim junghyun from the silver moon pack, son of kim jaehyun and kim seoneun the alpha and luna of our pack" junghyun bowed and smiles at them. 

The next one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter