1/1

Jealous Youngjae

"Yah, Youngjae!" A voice called to get his attention. He was too busy looking at his phone, trying to call down from what he was seeing.


What he saw was the girl he was so in love with, kissing another boy.
Luckily the photo came with a caption, explaining it was one of your scenes for a production you were apart of. This helped him contain his jealousy, but it made him miss his girlfriend more.
Because of scheduling, he had to be in Korea with the rest of the guys. While his heart was in New York with his girl. Their Skype dates kept him going, and she encouraged him to finish the album they were working on before coming to see her.
But seeing this made him want to jump on the next plane to New York. And if that wouldn't do, then he would swim across the Pacific and hitchhike his way there.
"If you miss her so much," Yongguk started, "finish your recordings and then go see her."
To Youngjae, that sounded like the perfect idea.
He did just that, he went first for every recording, was willing to do retakes right after if they wanted something different, all so he could leave quickly and see his girlfriend again.
Thanks to being friends with Jessi, she told him your address, and after a taxi ride from the airport, he was at your door. He knew your schedule well enough to know you were in your dorm.
You were playing music quietly, as to not disturb your neighbors, while you worked on a homework assignment when a knock at your door disturbed you from your thoughts. Hitting pause, you got up from your desk and walked over to the door before you opened it.
Youngjae couldn't hold in his big smile anymore. "I missed you so much," he confessed.
"What about the album you're recording?" You asked.
"I finished all of my parts already. And I saw something that made me want to work hard and finish quickly so I could come back to you." Letting him into your dorm, you asked what it was. Youngjae his phone to show you the kissing scene you had with your partner. Suddenly your eyes got wide and looked Youngjae in the eye. "You know that's just for the scene right? It's not real, you're the only one I want to be with." You reassured him.
Youngjae laughed, "I know, I know. You're the only one I want to be with too. It's just... seeing this made me miss you. And it made me want to come here and try it out for myself." He smirked as you felt a blush rising to your cheeks. Your boyfriend could be a little possessive sometimes and tried to downplay his jealousy (even if his jealousy wasn't rational).
"But Youngjae, we've kissed plenty of times before." You giggled.
"I know but a good actress should be comfortable performing the same scene with different people, right?" He stepped closer to you, his hand brushing against the back of your arm.
Knowing he wasn't going to give this up any time soon, you caved. "Okay Youngjae." As soon as you consented, his leaned down to kiss your lips. It felt soft and tender, and also full of emotion. It felt amazing to be kissing your boyfriend in your room, after him traveling thousands of miles, getting his work finished early, all because he missed you and was slightly jealous.
You felt him walking towards you while you kissed, causing you to take small steps backwards until you tripped over the bed. You looked up at Jae with your eyes wide. "What's going on?"


He gave a small smile. "I was thinking, since you're such a good kisser, maybe it was time for me to prove my love to you." He sat beside you on the bed. "Can I?" The look in his eyes was so hopeful and adorable. You nodded, and Youngjae's smile grew as he drew you into a hug and laid you down on the bed.