Hands on each other 🌸💕

🌸💕 His angelic smile 🌸💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up from his sleepiness to find himself lying slightly on the airport’s bunches and seats. Flushed innocently as he sat up and his man’s big rainy brown coat fell down from covering his chest. 

His man noticed him and quickly pulled him closer for a warm hug as he smiled. 

” Had good sleep baby?!” he whispered, closing his eyes for a moment, relaxing as he’s feeling the one he loves between his arm. 

” I did my hero .” the younger pulled back and grinned cutely, his white teeth was one of the man’s weakness. 

It’s so pretty as if he did a good job at the taking care of it in the dentist but he never visited one, being pretty in each part of him. 

” I’m a glad baby .” he pecked his forehead, jeonghan shut his eyes for a moment as he’s hugging his lover’s arm. 

” Seungcheol, I want a cup of hot chocolate. ”  his eyes are fixed into the booth that sell drinks and some snacks, watching many people buying and he pouted knowing that they should be standing in the line as everyone does. 

But that was totally wrong because Seungcheol’s from royal famous family, as soon as he shows his card to the man at the booth he will give him anything he wants. 

Which made the people glare at them and Jeonghan hide behind his husband feeling scared. 

“ Do you want some cookies along baby ?!”

Jeonghan cutely blinked as he saw the chocolate cookies and other normal one . Didn’t know which to choose. 

” There’s some pancake with frosting and muffins, we have everything sir .”  

The worker smiled brightly, giving the menu. 

Jeonghan looked at it with sparkling eyes. 

” Seungcheol, I want this one .” 

He pointed and his taller lover behind smiled warmly. Ordering it gladly and not two minutes later and he’s carrying the thing he ordered, walking back to the seat before the flight. 

Now, seungcheol’s Drinking his cup of coffee and Jeonghan eating from his special muffins with ice cream on top and chocolate poured on it.

“ Seungcheolie ~day ahh .” He held the fork, wanted his man to have a taste as he looked at him blankly, before he smiles softly, opened his mouth and welcomed the tasteful muffins. 

“ Those days you’re eating lots of chocolate baby. And I noticed that you’re getting really healthy, your slim thigh has got thicker, and of course, your booty has become my weakness .” 

Jeonghan’s cheek burned as the man whispered that, hit him playfully on his shoulder and the man chuckled. 

“ I don’t know I just feel like eating a lot .” He murmured, continue eating cutely as the chocolate covered his lips and Seungcheol looked at him with warm glances. 

Held his chin and his eyes looking down at the messy lips, full of chocolate. 

He captured it soundly and Jeonghan felt like his heart’s dropping to his tummy , flushing cutel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter