Part 2

WHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came hoping to see those eyes, but instead I return with my heart, leaving behind only flowers.-Byun Baekhyun.

……………………………………………………………………

Daehyun helped Baekhyun to carry his bag to the guest room. He walked up the stairs with Baekhyun following behind him. Baekhyun walked closely behind Daehyun with his head bowed down. His hand keep on adjusting the glasses that he was wearing as it keep on slipping down his nose bridge. Daehyun stop in front of a room and turn the knob to open it. “Here is your room. Come in…” He walked inside the room, leaving the door open for Baekhyun. He put the bag beside the bed. He glanced at Baekhyun and saw that he was admiring the room. “Does this room okay for you, Baekhyun ssi?”, Daehyun asked. Baekhyun accidently glance at Daehyun when he called out his name, before looking down at his feet, with shade of red once again colouring his pale cheek. He let out a soft ‘yes’ under his breath without looking at Daehyun. Daehyun tilted his head, ‘Is he seriously liking me so much that it’s hard for him to look at me?’. Daehyun huffed softly and cleared his throat, “So, I’ll just left you alone now. If there’s anything you want, my room is just opposite of yours.” He walked out of the room once he saw a small nod from Baekhyun. 

 

 

Daehyun close the door and went down to clean the dishes. Meanwhile Baekhyun who was inside the bedroom, walked to the bed and carefully sat on it. He plays with his hoodie oversize sleeve, while his eyes glance at the door. He bite his lips as he tried to contain his smile. He blushed as he remembered that he will live under one roof with Daehyun for one week. He get up and walked out of his room. He went in front of Daehyun’s room and took a peek inside as door was wide open. He look around looking for Daehyun, but can’t find him. “Daehyun ssi? Are you there?”, he called out softly. He pouts as he didn’t get any respond. ‘Did he leave me alone in this house?’. Baekhyun then went down the stair about to walk to the kitchen, but stop once he heard someone talking. He peeked inside the kitchen and saw that Daehyun was talking to the phone. “Are you that jealous Youngjae?”. Baekhyun frowned, ‘Youngjae? Yoo Youngjae?’. Daehyun let out a small laugh. “Why are you so stinky? Beside I’m just borrowing your girlfriend. There’s no way I’ll develop any feeling for Heejin as I treat her like my sis-in-law.” Baekhyun quirked his eyebrows. “Nah, I’ll give her back to you once all of these creepy things are over.” Thinking that he should announce his presence, Baekhyun coughed and walked inside the kitchen. Daehyun turned around and greet Baekhyun with a sweet smile, “Hey Youngjae, I gotta to. Talk to you later.” And hang up the call. 

 

 

He turned to face Baekhyun again, “Yeah Baekhyun ssi? Anything you need?”. Baekhyun shake his head, “I need to go somewhere right now. But I’m afraid that you’ll need to get somewhere later-like you know-having a date with your girlfriend, and the door will be lock.” Daehyun nods with his mouth forming a small ‘o’. “Well, you don’t have to be worried. I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter