Seven

Dear Ex-husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You need to talk to him, he seems like a very rude man, typical businessman behavior but I can see that he is a mess inside you know," Chanyeol said as he helps Jinyoung place the pastries into the shop's display stand.

"I know we will have to talk sooner or later but, I keep on chickening out. I feel like I'm suffocating whenever I find myself alone with him." Jinyoung said as he thinks of his ex-husband, how Jaebum's eyes look at him, how he felt the spark in the air whenever their eyes clash.

"Uh oh., one hot ex-husband coming through.." Chanyeol whispers and Jinyoung turns his head around so fast he knew he will feel pain on his neck after a few minutes.

There stood Jaebum in his casual clothes, hair is not gelled for once making him look younger and carefree, he still takes Jinyoung's breath away..every single time.

He saw how Jaebum silently scanned the room looking for him, how his eyes reflected relief when he saw him, how he walks towards him and stop in front of him.

"Hey.,"

"Hey.,"

"Do you have some free time? We need to talk right?"

"I..yeah. Come with me to the office.." Jinyoung said as he straightens himself up. Jaebum shakes his head and grabs his hands.

"I need to visit someone today,, can you please come with me?" There's a silent plea on his eyes as he begged his husband to accompany him.

"Okay,, I'll just get my things, wait for me here."

Jaebum sat on one of the tables when he saw Chanyeol, the tall man glared at him and mouthed "I'm watching you."complete with action. Jaebum glared back and ignored the man as he waits for Jinyoung who came back after a few minutes. They went into his car and buckled up.

"Where are we going hyung," Jinyoung asked.

"Don't worry, I just need to introduce someone to you," Jaebum said with an excited smile.

Jinyoung scrunched up his face, curiosity is killing him but he chose to stay silent as Jaebum started a civil conversation with him, asking about his experiences and places he went to on his 3-year travel. They maintained a comfortable atmosphere until they finally arrived at some building that Jinyoung has never been before.

"Hyung,.what are we doing here?"

"This is the sincerity orphanage, I have been here many times before and I received a piece of great news just this morning, I can't wait to be back here and let you meet him finally," Jaebum said with a smile as Jinyoung gaped at him.

Jaebum told him, on the first day that they saw each other again that he had planned on adopting a child with him back then. He stood frozen in fear, he felt dread seeping inside his heart as he lets the man dragged him inside. Jaebum talks to the receptionist who seems to know him well and directed him to come up to the usual place.

"Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter