Part 1

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

Mudang: A person who can predict someone's future.

****************************************************************

"Jeoha, I'm sorry, but I have proof that Defense Minister Kim Hwon wants to seize Jeoha's throne by killing Jeoha." The jaws of Joseon King hardened on what one of the advisor of palace, Park Jungha, said.

"Give me that the proof now!" Jungha gave the king a letter and said, "Jeoha, please trust me, I just want Jeoha safe now."

The king opened and read the letter. He knows who wrote it, even he knows the arches of every word that written by his stepbrother.

"Do you swear to your life that this is really a letter from Hwon?" ask the King.

Jungha bowed and said, "Nde, Jeoha, I really believe it's a letter from Defense Minister Kim Hwon to kill you and your family."

The king squeezed the letter. Although there was a small part in his heart that it was impossible for his stepbrother to do this, especially for his pregnant wife. But the letter in his hand proved everything. Kim Hwon has a cunning plan for her.

"Jungha, I want you to catch Hwon and bring him now!" Jungha smiled a little when the sentence came out of the King's mouth. He was glad that it went according to his plan. Yes, plan to kill Kim Hwon.

***

Kim Hwon who was busy reading a book that the door was knocked loudly.The knock was getting louder, followed by the voice of a man, "Seonsaengnim, it's me, Minho. Please open the door immediately!"

Hwon who heard his student's voice finally opened the door. "What are you doing here?" asked Hwon.

Minho sighed. He must rushed now because it's really an emergency and his teacher should know now. "Royal soldiers will come here soon to arrest you and your family, so  while there is still time, you must leave now before they come."

Hwon frowned. "Wait a minute, Royal soldiers? Actually what already happened?"

"Someone has accused you that you will kill the King. So please while there is still time to go, please leave now, Seonsangnim!" Hwon still thinking. How could it happen. Until they heard the sound of horse steps sounded from afar.

"Seonsangnim, please leave now or your life and the family will be threatened. Hurry up! There's no time!"

Finally Hwon choose to obey what Minho said. Although he is still confused about what happened, but he believe what his student said. Hwon immediately woke up his wife, Eun-Gi, and said that the royal soldiers will come here to caught them. Eun-Gi understood because actually, she did not fall asleep when he heard Minho's said from the outside.

Hwon help Eun-Gi packed up items and asked one of their servant to keep the wife as long as their circumstances are still threatened.

"Are not you going with us?" asked the wife.

Hwon shook his head and Eun-Gi's face. "I'll come to you after I meet the King. I promise. "

Suddenly the tears fall in Eun-Gi's face. "Please don't cry! I can't come with you because I want to hear explanation from the King. So please, go now before they come!"

She wiped away her tears. "All right, but promise, you'll meet us."

Hwon nodded and gave the last embrace before finally Eun-Gi and their servant  leave house with their horse.

The sound of horse's soldiers was getting louder. Minho turned to his teacher, Hwon. "I always believed that the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter