First Tour Begins

Breathe

After Taeyeon parked her car and stretching her arms, she realised Yuri is glaring at her.

"So you really bring us here?" Yuri asked as she'd already expected it.

"Yep! This is my favourite place!" Taeyeon cheerfully said. "Come on, let's go!" she totally ignored Yuri's stares and got off the car.

"Where's this place?" Jessica asked while stretching her body after she got out of the car.

"N Seoul Tower" Yuri answered uninterested. She's been here too often due to it is Taeyeon's favourite place to hang out.

"Come on you rascal!" Taeyeon softly hit on Yuri's arm before she guide them to the pathway to the entrance.

Both Tiffany and Jessica are looking around the place a little bit fascinated with the lighting all around the places.

"This place is really beautiful" Jessica commented.

"Yeah, it's even more beautiful when I'm here with pretty gal" Yuri winked while grabbing Jessica's hand onto hers but only to make Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her again.

"Tsk, cheesy enough." Jessica rub in and they both chuckled.

 

Tiffany was roaming around in her own thoughts, ignoring what's happening with the rest of the girls. Enjoying the walk and the view around her until she saw this tall tower, illuminated with beautiful color lights all around it. It is noticeable how fascinated she is for Taeyeon who is always have her attention on the girl.

"That's the Seoul Tower." Taeyeon said which startled Tiffany who was too immersed in her own mind. She turned to see it was Taeyeon who is behind her and only to realised her bestfriend and Yuri were far behind them. She awkwardly smile not knowing what to do nor what to say. She didn't expect that Taeyeon was following her that close all this time.

"Let's go up. The view from up there are much breath-taking than from here." Taeyeon continued quickly to break the awkward moment between them. Tiffany shyly nodded with a smile and Taeyeon gladly return before she asked Yuri to catch up quickly to go up to the tower together.

 

After a few minutes of walking, they finally reach to the Observatory deck which is a 360-degree panoramic view of Seoul as well as information on Seoul and Namsan Mountain. Once Taeyeon and Yuri got their entrance tickets, they starts to tour around the floor. The floor were surrounded with large window panel all around. There were also wide TV screens that showcasing about their histories. Eventhough they're both from the same country but growing up in States, they felt like a tourist in foreign country that they're so fascinated with the place. Everything just seems too awesomely amazing and interesting to them. Jessica got too overjoy jumping around with her phone camera activated capturing every images that pleased her. She got so excited and overwhelmed with the place and she literally dashing around trying to find a nice night view for her phone photo gallery's collection. Yuri have no choice, not even a chance to stop her and she can only just tag along chasing her.


For Tiffany, it is totally a different story. She walked slowly observing and enjoying things and view around her. More likely drowning in her own world and the scenery in front of her. She knows for sure Jessica has gone wild running around the places when she didn't hear her voice chirping around her anymore but she didn't expect that Taeyeon is always with her all this while as the blonde haired girl just too quiet following behind her until she speaks.

"This window here can see all the way to Tokyo they said." Taeyeon pointed at one of the window panel with a binocular installed in front of it. Unexpected for Tiffany that she have a companion, she jumped frighten a bit by the sudden voice behind her. She turned abruptly to find Taeyeon standing right behind of her who also jolt a little bit didn't expect her voice will actually shocked Tiffany. Taeyeon standing still with her hand still pointing at the window, awkwardly smile it caused Tiffany to went blank. First of all she didn't expect Taeyeon is behind her. And secondly when she found out it was Taeyeon, she just need some time to buffer and calm her nerves.

"Sorry, did I just... scared you...?" Taeyeon asked after she realised Tiffany's stunned expression.

"Ah Taeyeon-ssi... Sorry what did you just said?" back to her sense she finally speaks.

"I said... this window here can see all the way to Tokyo." Taeyeon can't hold her chuckle seeing how cute Tiffany is.

"Really?" Tiffany grow interest and slowly move herself near to the binocular where Taeyeon pointed at.

"Erm… that's what they said though." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder simply point to one of the staff standing around the counter opposite them. "But I couldn't find it." she continued with her funny dork face.

"Oh..." At first she really thought can see but hearing what Taeyeon said, she starts to doubt and hesitated to look into the binocular.

"Anyway, you can try it out though. Maybe you will see it?" Taeyeon point to the window encouraging her. Tiffany still hesitated but then she thought to herself why not give it a try.

"Or... Maybe I can find it." Trying to convince herself she slowly move forward and starts roaming around with the binocular trying to find the scene that Taeyeon mentioned.

"Hmm.. I only see the streets lights and buildings." Tiffany breathe still trying hard to find the mentioned place.

"Maybe~ try look further? Try to find if there's any tall building that look like the Tokyo Tower?" Taeyeon suggested while she staring straight at Tiffany who's much attention on her binocular with a serious face trying to find it. She noticed Tiffany had small frown in between her eyebrow, thinking to herself that this girl really loves to frown even to the smallest thing. She suddenly thought of an idea, a mischievous one.

 

With a smirk she suggest again "Maybe it's more to the right?" Tiffany listened and move slightly to the right where Taeyeon stand. Seeing a good respond, Taeyeon know Tiffany had fallen for it. Feeling more mischievous, Taeyeon reached out her hand, hover over Tiffany's right hand on the binocular grip then softly pull to move it more to their right side.

"Maybe even more to the right?" Taeyeon suggested and Tiffany also just follow suit.

"Found it yet?" Taeyeon asked and of course, she know it is impossible. It is all made up by her!

"...Not..thing..." Tiffany answered still slowly followed the direction Taeyeon pull on to.

"Nothing yet? Try a bit more to the right." and she pull even more.

"No... Hey wait? What is that??" Tiffany finally look up over the binocular. It is already turn to the maximum level and pointing to the window frame. Taeyeon couldn't hold it anymore finally laughing out loud at her silliness.

"Hey you're just fooling me aren't you?!" Tiffany pouted and slightly hit on Taeyeon's arm.

"Hahaha! Gotcha!" Taeyeon laughing in triumph continue to tease the taller girl.

"Yah!" Tiffany annoyingly hit a few times on Taeyeon's upper chest until Taeyeon grab hold on to her hand trying to stop her.

"Ouch ouch! It hurts." Taeyeon complaint cutely with her hand softly rub on her chest as if it is really hurt while another hand still holding onto Tiffany's wrist to stop the girl and she still giggling at her silly little prank.

 

Seeing Taeyeon still finds it funny makes Tiffany felt a bit dumbfound. How can this girl suddenly become so childish and keep laughing at such a small thing? The way Taeyeon laughed with wide open and her whole head just sprung up makes Tiffany attracted to her even more. And realising Taeyeon's hand holding on her wrist, immediately she felt electrified all over herself. Somehow, she already in a frozen state staring straight at Taeyeon who still into her prank not noticing it yet.

 

Awhile later Taeyeon finally comes back to her sense when she starts to feel the silence around her and looking at Tiffany, only she found out that the girl's eyes are already set on her.

"Ah sorry. I got too carried away" She apologised with a sheepish expression but it didn't budge Tiffany at all. Tiffany is just too captivated that her brain already went haywire a few minutes ago. Realising herself still holding onto Tiffany's wrist, her eyes wide open in shock and she quickly retreat with an apologetic look but Tiffany still frozen in her trance. At first, it felt weird and not so comfortable for Taeyeon. Thinking the girl must be really pissed that she's just standing there expressionless. But for a moment later, Taeyeon too. Unconsciously frozen in her spot, captivated. Now they're both not moving, not laughing, not talking and no, not doing anything. They're just staring at each others ignoring the people around them like the world evolve only just with the two of them. It was so quiet and the silence around them can even make them hear their own heart beating quicker and quicker. They're just drown into each other's attractiveness.

 

 

-Chapter 9 ends-

And what do you think will happen next? 8-J

 

N Seoul Tower info cr.

(just for references, I never been there so i don't know exactly how it is there. I just use some of the places and some i add in myself to suit my story)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_Seoul_Tower   (Chapter Image from this site too. Night pano view)