Chapter 12

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I need to say some encouraging words to anyone, they would be to never give up just because one chapter of your life failed, keep going because your story doesn't end here.

"So how was it?" Minhee asked as the girls had their lunch in the hospital cafeteria where Chanyeol, Kai and she works, they needed to talk because a week was long enough without each other.

They promised to have this lunch because last night was one of the worst night for everyone, Baekhyun left annoyed with Chanyeol, Suzy was a crying mess, that's why she's wearing sunglasses inside today, but they got to know that Rijin is back with Kris like a couple, so the girls didn't care about their appointments and left to the guys since Minhee works with Kai and Chanyeol, Amber works with Sehun and Suzy works with D.O, for the last one, she takes advantage of him because he's back from a 2 years course about Asian Pastry and used that to their pastry shop.

Rijin blushed as she nibbled her lip and play with her fork, earning smirking faces from the girls, she looks at them and put down the fork in the table "If I had to describe it, It could be wonderful" she said earning a squealing from the girls, Amber hit her shoulder and the latter shrieked.

"Girl, you did it finally" Amber told her and she smirked at her, Rijin shook her head in default and laughed, but Minhee looked at Amber and frowned.

"What do you mean by finally?" Minhee asked as she crossed her arms, and looked at Amber, "Something is fishy here" she said as she took her glass and drink from it.

"Ah haha" Amber scratch the back of her neck and tried to avoid her eyes, "She started, so spill it out" Suzy said as she takes a bite of her salad, Amber just sighed and nodded, so she sits straight and look each of one.

"I have something to confess" she swallowed hard "I-I had a 2 years relationship" she holds her breath waiting for their reactions, and indeed they were surprised because Suzy chokes with her salad and Rijin with her drink so they were coughing so bad while Minhee was more like smirking.

"I knew it, I saw you some days with this glowing appearance when we encountered" Minhee said with her arms crossed, making Amber blush.

"Stop it now, it's Rijin time, not mine" Amber pointed Minhee with her fork and the latter smirked at her.

"Just wait until I discover who it is" Minhee said as she took a bite from her food.

"Nothing happened back in the resort, we just cuddle" Rijin said chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter