taehyung.

αcтiσи! | vмiиkσσk

The camera turns on once again, a man appears. He is quite handsome. He gives a charming smile, chuckling. 

"Hello." his charming smile forms into a smirk. 

"I'm Kim Taehyung." his soothing voice greets the camera. 

He pulls his hair back, biting his lip, and wiggling his eyebrows. 

"S-Stop doing that weirdo!" a voice from the back yells.

He laughs then blows a kiss to a different direction, away from the camera, perhaps to someone? 

"Anyways, so this is all me? Hmmmm...I like Japchae. My birthday is December 30th...I...want to marry my first love and be with him...forever." 

"Ew." another voice pops up. "We are trying to get hobbies and interests from you."

"Well I like...my computer, my big dolls, my clothes, my shoes, my accessories, and anything unique. Does that count?"

"Yeah."

"Hm...well, what else. I have a 4D personality...according to my other hyungs...I like to be mysterious...just so people will be attracted to me. I have a...pretty good reputation. I have a good amount of money...and I have a good job. My life is pretty great at the moment."

He smiles again, sighing. He yawned a little, trying to think of more things to talk about. Honestly, he is a complicated guy so he does have many things to talk about but I guess...he doesn't want to brag. 

"Ah right, I can play the Saxophone. I've been practicing for about...3 years, yeah. Shall I show you?" 

Someone makes the camera shake up and down as a yes. 

"Aw. Alright." 

He gets up, disappearing from the frame, only for a moment, bringing back a shiny saxophone. He begins to play Desperaldo. Someone in the back hums along. 

Taehyung and the voice behind slowly starts to quiet down, and fade away, back into pitch black.

---

Now that all the characters are introduced, are you ready for the actual plottt?

Stay tuned for the beginning of this wild story. <3

-jaebongi