1/1

Sana Inu
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Momo-unnie~! Wait up!" Dahyun yelled as she ran across the sidewalk to catch up to her.

"Hey Dubu!" Momo smiled and waited for the pale girl.

Slightly out of breath, Dahyun came to her and they continued their path with a normal walking speed.

"Are you ready for today's calculus test? I heard it was hard from Nayeon but she never really studies so that might be it." Dahyun contemplated

They both giggled at how Nayeon is still in college with her barely passing grades. If she was able to support herself in the future it will only be because of Jeongyeon. 

They reached the school grounds and saw Chae and Tzu wait for them. Both pairs greeted and then walked towards one of the tall buildings.

~~~

"My brain hurts~" Momo whined as she sat down on one of the stone benches for lunch.

Everyone agreed and ate their meals. Nayeon laid her head on Jeongyeon's lap while the rest ate and sat like civilized people and not like a lovesick couple.

"What are you guys doing after lunch?" Jihyo asked.

"Momo and I are going home to study for another class since we don't have one after lunch" Mina said and then added a spoonful of kimchi and rice to .

"Us maknaes are going to see a movie, want to come with Jihyo-unnie? Nayeon or Jeongyeon-unnies?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nah, we're good Jeongie and I are going out." Nayeon smiled and looked up at Jeongyeon's eyes with love. (Tzuyu gagged).

"I have another class after this so I'm sorry," Jihyo showed a cute apologetic face and no one could resist so the maknaes forgave.

"Ready unnie?" Mina questioned as she got up.

"Ne~ We'll be leaving first, Goodbye~" Both waved and walked away from the now smaller group.

Both walked in a comfortable silence and looked around the familiar stores of small food shops and stores.

Momo spotted a white and brown, furry thing poking out of a small alleyway and wanted to investigate. Momo was so accustomed to what the walk looks like to and from the college, so she notices small, different details.

"Mina, wait, I think I see something."

Momo walked across the street and went to the alley. She gushed when she saw a small dog. She cooed at the dog and it must have heard Momo to come running towards her.

The dog yapped and all over Momo. Momo was smiling and laughing to see such a cute dog.

Mina came walking over and was shocked to see a Japanese dog.

"Momo? Do you know who's dog this is? We should notify people so we can find the owner." Mina said being the logical out of the two.

"Yeah," Momo pouted because the dog was so cute and she wanted it. "What kind of dog is it? Do you know Mina?"

"Yeah, I read about it somewhere. It's a Japanese breed. I think it's a Shiba Inu by how small it is."

"If we don't find an owner can I keep him? Please?" Momo gave puppy eyes and the Shiba gave an expectant stare with their cute tail wagging back and forth.

"I guess Momo but it'd be hard to take care of her or him."  Mina sighed but was reluctant for a forgetful peach take care of a puppy.

~~~

Later that evening Mina had already put posters up and Momo had taken the puppy which they found out was a girl from the little note that said Sana. The rest of the note was torn so they couldn't decipher the Hiragana that well.

The Shiba Inu was always following Momo and did not want to be left alone. If Momo place her down somewhere Sana would came right back around to her and nuzzle her nose on Momo's legs.

"Aish Sana~ Stay put!" Momo was getting frustrated but didn't really stay mad at her for very long.

Sana stared up at her like she understood but when Momo moved away to the kitchen, Sana would be trotting to Momo. Momo was too in love with this dog already that she didn't want anyone to come claim her or take her away.

Later that night Sana insisted on curling up next to Momo for bed. Momo already made a spot for Sana on the floor but Sana quickly jumped on the bed not even glancing at the floor. 

"Sana~ Sleep on the floor!" Momo yelled at the dog.

Sana coward away but the next morning Momo woke up to a Sana staring back at her. Momo screamed and fell off the bed, hitting her head on the nightstand during the process.

"Owowowie~" Momo pouted and whined.

Sana jumped off the bed and put one of her paws on Momo's lap staring deep into her eyes. For some reason this really soothed Momo. Making her feel better, Momo got up and got ready to go to school.

Sana followed Momo everywhere which felt ike she was getting so much support from her new dog. 

"I love you Sana! See you later!" And with that she shut the door in Sana's face leaving Sana all lonely. 

Please log in to read the full chapter