She knew?

Phoenix reincarnate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      The sun was shinning down upon the two people. One was standing there wearing a loose white robe. The other was sitting on a wheel chair, Wearing the usual black robe.  They were standing under a blue wisteria tree. From afar they looked like a very beautiful couple.

 

One was so handsome that could make a woman drool. Particularly his hair style. No one had the same hair style as him. He looked like he was from a nomadic tribe, a beautiful one. And the other was very beautiful even tho she was still a child. She was definitely a beauty in the making. In the future. She might be the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. The servants who saw them forgot their works and kept staring at them. They could not hear their conversation but they were satisfied just by looking at the couple. 

 

 

    On the other side soojung was frowning "Yiyun how did you become like this? You were all ok when we said goodbye. What happened in the end? Who did this to you? Did you see a doctor? What about your face?" she was angry that she couldn't do anything for him. Angry that this had happened to the person she cared about. Angry that she did not know who the culprit was. Angry that someone had ruined his beauty. 

 

 

    Yiyun did not reply any of her questions. But just kept on staring at soojung. Making the angry girl blush from the stare. There was a very rare smile on his lips. His eyes were staring at soojung dotingly.  he was happy that she cared for his welfare. Getting annoyed from shame, soojung snaped at yiyun "if you're not gonna reply than. Bye!" she turned around to walk. Only to be grabbed on her hand by yiyun. "Stay... This prince was ambushed on the way back" yiyun replied fearing that she'll leave for real.

 

 

     Hearing that he was ambushed soojung was startled. Who didn't knew that the Emperor doted on his seventh son the most. If he came to know who that culprit was. The culprit would be cut into pieces. He was a very daring person to attack him like this. Even soojung had to acknowledge that person's courage.

 

 
          "Do you know who that person is? Is he from this kingdom or the other?" 
"hmmm the imperial physicians said that it would be almost impossible to recover from the injury this time. About the culprit, You'll know it sooner or later. For now, Don't bother yourself with this useless matter. You'll only end up having a headache." 
"Oh... Let me check it later on. I don't believe those physicians. And i won't leave him in one piece when i find him" soojung was still angry. 
"Ok do whatever you want... I'll give him to you when that time comes. You can deal with him however you want to." yiyun was still smiling happily. 

 

 

      Both of them didn't know why, but they felt like it should have been like this from the beginning. Both of them did not feel any awkwardness when speaking to each other. It was as if they've known each other for a long time. It did not seem like a second meeting for the both of them. 

 

 

       At this moment, soojung seemed to remember something. "Yiyun, why did you come to my place today? Even if you want to help me, You should have told me about it first. We don't know each other that much. And how did you know i live here? We met in the swamp that day. And  I didn't even tell you my address. Did you follow me?" soojung asked suspiciously without a breath.
Hearing this yiyun's expression changed a little. But he still replied shamelessly "Um... I had yuri follow you that night. And she heard all the commotions at you house that day. So i came there only to find that you had already left."

 

 

      Soojung's eyes twiched upon hearing this. This guy looks handsome. But there probably won't be anyone more shameless than him in this world or my other world. He even followed me home. Soojung looked at yiyun for a while. And he also allowed her to stare at him. While looking at him from head to toe. Soojung stopped by his neck for a while and furrowed her brows. A peculiar thought came up on her mind. But she shook her head and pushed back the thought at the back of her head. It's not even possible. 

 

 

     Changing the subject soojung came straight to her second agenda. "Yiyun i brought you here to talk about our 'engagement'. I need to make some things clear to you. And you might find it unacceptable. But still... I have to make it clear to you."Yiyun listened to her very quitely, only answering when needed.

 

          "ok. Tell me. I also need to tell you one thing"
"hmm... Ok. First of all, if you marry me. You can only have me as your wife. No second wife, no third wife, no concubines, no lady in waiting. To put it in a simple way, i should be your only woman in your life. Secondly... I want you to respect my parents. No need to show them courtesies as you are a prince, but you can't show them any disrespects. Third...i'm a very jealous person so you behave yourself in the future."

 

 

         When she finished speaking she saw yiyun smiling at her. "Ok... I'll do that. Even before i met you, i wasn't even interested in another person. It's only you who peaks my internet to the max. And obviously your parents are mine as well. I'll treat them well."
Soojung blushed from hearing these cheesy words. 
"Hmmph! Don't think that i'll give you a leeway because of your honey traps. In the future even if we have kids and you break your promise by then. I swear i will bring the kids and disappear from your life forever. And you can count on anything but you won't be able to find me."

 

 

      Soojung didn't know why yiyun looked so sad on the last part. Was she that harse? But she didn't have a choice... This is not a time where females have the same right as males. Here, females were sold in brothels by their own husbands when they are over their wives or if the woman makes a simple mistake. To survive here she had to say all these. Make it clear from the beginning. When soojung wanted to say something more, she heard yiyun say 
"I can give you anything but a child"

 

 

       Surprised.... Soojung looked up at yiyun only to find him smiling self mockingly. Her heart felt pain from the sad look in those black eyes. "I can't give you any children for life. That's what my father meant by the last sentence on the decree. If you wanna change your mind than you are free to do so. I won't stop you. Do you still wanna marry me?"
Soojung just looked at yiyun, not speaking a word for a while. 
"Is this what you wanted to tell me? That we can't have any children?"
"No I have to you something else..." 
Before he could finish yuri came to his side and whispered something on his ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter