"Oppa,why did you do that??"

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

CL's POV:

I stomp into 2ne1's dressing room filled with anger and embarrassment, replaying the events repeatedly in her head.

The performance had gone well, both 2ne1's and her duet with Jiyong. I was so happy and excited, all my practice, with and without Jiyong had all been worth it. It might have gone over a bit too good, we weren't supposed to perform an encore, as Jiyong tried to explain, but it seemed that the fans would not be courteous to the next artist if me and Jiyong did not perform again. They complied, I did not particularly mind performing again. They bowed once more, but then.......Jiyong had pulled me closer and hugged me. She could feel her heart racing, he was hugging her in front of everybody. Oh god....... my fave must have been so red...

And then the fans started chanting for them to kiss. Oh my God, surely even Jiyong, who loved to please his fans, would not do this. I was sorely mistaken. He nodded to the fans and turned to me looking at me like "ha, ha, fans are so crazy, right? Are you ok with this" I knew that he was silently asking for my permission, but before I could do anything, the fans' chanting grew and a stagehand was angrily whispering that the next artist had to perform and they had to hurry up.

Jiyong closed the space between them and kissed me. The kiss was not steamy and barley lasted seconds, although it felt like hours for me. I became hyper-aware of my body pressed so closely to his, his hands were on my back and I could feel his warmth. Oh God, I was wearing such an immodest costume for my performance. Her bare legs and arms were shivering. They broke apart and Jiyong waved to the screaming fans and walked out of the stage. After a moment, I followed, still dazed.

hy did oppa do that? Why did he...kiss...me? I think to myself.

He took his playfulness beyond the boundary this time. The hug itself was a bit much, especially in front of all theses people. I know he loves his fans, but he can't do everything they want!

"Yah~ I know you're pissed at him!"

"Duh!" I yelled.

As I turned around I saw Bommie Unnie.

"Ah..unnie...I'm sorry."

"Why not talk to him about this" Bommie unnie said.

"Unnie...that was totally helpful! I just have to talk to him! It totally won't be embarrassing or awkward!" I say with sarcasm practically dripping from my voice

"Yah~....stop it with your sarcasm and be serious." Dara unnie told me.

"Chae unnie...I think you should talk to oppa." Minji told me.

"Why are you all ganging up on me?"

"Because we all know how you feel, and it's about time you accept them and confront them!" all of them yelled at me.

"Stop it you guys"I turned around and looked at the dressing mirror

What do they me-...Wait! Do they know that?

I turned around and looked at them

"Nurufufu." They said in perfect harmony.

"What the fu-..."

"Chaerin ah...we all know the truth.Just finish the matter" Bommie unnie said

God I'm having a mental breakdown.

"What do you know?" I asked

"We know that you have feelings for Jiyong." Bom said

"No I don't! He's just my friend, and I don't like it when friend's suddenly kiss me!"

"But, you were dreaming about him!" Bom exclaimed defensively

"I was reliving my horrible embarrassment from the day before, it's not what you three re thinking!"

"Just accept your feelings!" Minji told me

"Ughhh!! Didn't you hear what I just said? I'm going to go and talk to Jiyong, you three can stay here and gossip about me, kay?" I said venomously, slamming the door on my way out.

"Accept your feelings!" Ha. They have no idea why I can't even think about those feelings, much less accept them. I am not supposed to feel this way about anybody, had I learnt nothing from the last time? I promised myself I wouldn't acknowledge these feelings,that I wouldn't act on them, and I am not going to betray myself again. "Unless you want pain, don't ever sell yourself out. You knew what you were talking about when you made these oaths, listen to yourself." I mentally chided myself.

I took a deep breath, organized my scattered thoughts, and knocked on Jiyong's door .