FINAL

Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG is a fu*king mess right now.

I feel bad for my friends that they had to go through this sh*t.

I am wondering if we will face the same fate once YG is done with us.

 

"Yoboseyo?" wondering what is ihis call for.

 

"Yah. Are you discarding me too? Just because you are the face of the company now? she said.

 

"Aniyo. I'm sorry. We are being asked to practice 'til midnight." I expplained. hoping she'll understand.

 

"You better come, This might be the last. Don't leave me with a drunk Dara here" so she's there too. 

 

I sighed. " I will come. I promise.

 

Why cant this practice be done already? aigoo. I want to be there for them. They are one of the birghtest stars before but 

fate was not on their favor. My heart bleeds for them.

 

After four gruelling hours. Practice is done.I immediately went to her house. I was one of the closest to them that I know the hardship they 

are going through. So I understod what she meant when she said this might be the last.

 

I entered the house and heard them singing their hearts out. obviously too drunk to even notice my presence. 

 

My eyes immediattely searched for her and saw her standing on the couch, singing their debut sog FIRE. She must have been so broken hearted.

 

"Yah! your're here already my doongsaeng. I thought you dont pay attention to noona anymore too?" 

 

"Chaerin noona, you know thats not going to happen. " I said

 

"Dongsaeng," Dara jumped on the sofa and almost  lost her balance, ily i catched her. She smelled alochol. 

 

"Everybody went home already. It's just Chaerinnie and Me now."' She said.

 

"But soon it will just be me. My hubby will leave me too. Like Bommie. She will leave too." My heart ache for them

 

"Yah Unnie, we already talked about this, Dont make it hard for me.I wanted to sing but Yang is not doing anything" Chaerin Noona said.

 

" Yang! How can he do this to us?" She slumped on the floor and cried her heart out.

 

"Unnie leat's just drink this night away, then tomorrow we'll be abck to our bad selves okay?"

"Arasso.Nolja! " Dara noon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter