1/1 💕🌸

HoneyMoon Time❤🌹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🌷💕🌸Enjoy 🌸💕🌷

In the airplane , Jeonghan were sleeping all the time , putting his pink adorable eye cover and his man next to him watching from time to time and chuckling . 

“ He was too excited that he didn’t sleep .” He murmured , taking picture of the brown haired angel before his eyes , heart melted and softened . 

Gladly the airplane were quiet , few whispers are heard because most of the people are asleep , Seungcheol held jeonghan’s smaller smooth hand , looked at their wedding ring and his eyes felled with many love and care . 

“ I Hope this journey will make you happy baby ~.” 

He left a soft peck on that pale pink cheek , placed his grey eyes cover after that and sleepiness took over him . 

Next thing he felt is the younger’s shifting as he gets up from his chair and went towards the bathroom in hurry . Gladly no one was inside so he released his pissing slowly . 

“ I start to go to the bathroom a lot , why is it happening like after I get married to this brat ?!” He pouted , went back and saw his man checking the hour on his hand .

” Sorry did I woke you up Seungcheolie ?!” He whispered , sat back on his seat . 

“ No , I just took small nap for few minutes , we will be reaching the airport in one hour so we should be ready .” 

Jeonghan smiled softly . 

“ Aww I can’t wait anymore , I wanna visit china’s most beautiful places I saw on the internet .” He jumped excitedly on his seat like a child making Seungcheol chuckle there . 

“ Since it’s going to be 7:30 in China once we reach there , we can hang around for a little before going to the hotel I booked .” 

Jeonghan hugged the male’s arm with sweet warm smile . 

“ Seungcheol I still didn’t get over how you managed to save some money other then our wedding , y-you planned on our honeymoon althought you stopped from your work .” He spoke emotionally , feeling so touched because he heard when Seungcheol was yelling on the phone that day about work and stuff , ended up leaving the company because of huge problem . 

“ That’s nothing baby , your happiness come first then anything else .”  

He almost teared up , hugged the man cutely there and seungcheol smiled softly , patting the soft beautiful brown hair .

” I love you cheolie ~.”

 

 

🌸💕💍🌸💕

 

 

 They walked along a path full of cherry trees, the leaves falling as if they were in a romantic film, their hands intertwined, as people around them noticed the beautiful couples and whispered among themselves . 

“ Shall we have breakfast ?!” 

Jeonghan drifts his sight from the people with cute blush , nodded to his man and hugged his arm tightly . 

“ I think you always bring attention because of your angelic beauty Yoon Jeonghan .” The elder male mattered , chuckled when the younger stared at him with pouts . 

“ Who’s making all the girls faint back in Korea ?! You’re also handsome like an actor .” 

Seungcheol whistled as he stood proudly there . Picked up his lover up like a child and Jeonghan screamed before his giggles fell the air , hair beautifully tangling around and his man did that to joke around but now he’s watching him and losing himself slowly in that beauty . 

“ P-place me down seungcheol .” 

Even his whining and pouty face makes him go insane . 

He have chosen the best partner seriously , if Jeonghan didn’t appeared in his life he wouldn’t know what to do or how he will end up with . 

He saved him from the depressed he was in the past years by his witty funny side , when he was drunk that day , he ended up covering the younger’s shirt in his puke and Jeonghan screamed and hit him , get him into trouble and  day by day they start to meet by Coincidence and Jeonghan used the mistake he did by making him his speical driver , picking him up and driving him back to his home from his part-time job in flower shop . 

And day after day they fell in love so deeply , ended with Seungcheol purposing to the angel in front of his flower shop , get the people’s attention as they cheered and Jeonghan crying innocently feeling so happy . 

Accepted the man so easily because why not ?! He’s so damn in love with him as will . 

 

💕🌸🌷💗💍💕🌸🌷💞 

“ S-Seungcheol talk with him I don’t know how to speak English like you .” The younger pouted , kicked the man’s leg under the table and he winced , looked up at the handsome young waiter and smiled while rubbing the back off his head. 

“ Say that I want coffee with milk and less sugar , also I want steamed buns stuffed with meat and cheese , I want to try Noddles with rice too .” 

His eyes sparkling , he tasted one in Korea but still is sure it will be more delicous here . 

Seungcheol smiled softly . 

“ Alright then , I will order now .” 

He looked at the man and pointed to him what he wants , spoke to him about how his angel wants the stuffed buns with while he ordered for himself , wontons and dumplings .”

The man bowed there and went to bring the order . 

Jeonghan reached over and drank water , his male’s hand reached for his smaller one . 

“ Shall we go visit some places after that?!”

Jeonghan happily nodded , placed the bottle back and squeezed the man’s hand . 

“ But our backpack are heavy so let’s go back to the hotel first nah ?!”

Seungcheol pecked that hand as if he’s a prince proposing to the princess . 

The younger flushed looking around him and pulled his hand back right after the man rose his head . 

“ You’re so cheesy .” 

*Grin*

” I know ~ only for you sunshine .” 

 

💕🌸🌷💍💞🌸🌷

He unpacked his st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter