Chapter 20

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning Jonghyun arrived at Seungyeon house earlier than usual. When he enters the mansion, he only finds Mrs. Song at dining room. He greets her first "Morning Song ahjumma, where is Gong Aunt? I am not seeing her since I am enters the mansion." Mrs. Song answers him "Mr and Mrs. Gong still in their room Young Master." Jonghyun nodded his head hears it, then he drinks his milk that already in the table and then goes to second floor to go to Seungyeon room.

***

When he reaches second floor and closer to Seungyeon room he screams calling her "Baby, are you already wake up? I have something to do at school in the morning, we must go to school earlier today." He says it while opens Seungyeon room door. When he enters her room, he doesn't find her in her bed, he goes to her bathroom and not find her there too and then he leaves her room to go to her study room thinking maybe she is preparing her books for today schedule. When he comes inside study room, he doesn't find her there too, when he sees the table, he sees some paper with the word Delft University. Curious with it, he takes a seat to read it. After finished read it, he makes conclusion maybe she is curious about the place where he wants to take his college, it is his mistake he didn't explain to her about it before. He thinks if they have time, he must go there with her because in fact he never going there too before. His father already arranged everything for him because he was busy with school. He just learned about it from the internet too. After finished reading it, he tidies the paper, then leaves the room, and then goes take the downstairs. 

***

When he reached first floor, he sees Mrs. Gong already there helping Mrs. Song prepares the breakfast while Mr. Gong reads the newspaper in his seat. Jonghyun greets them "Aunt, Uncle, where is Seungyeon-ah? I didn't found her in her room and study room." Knowing about it, Mrs. Gong answers him "Oh Jonghyun-ah, Seungyeon slept at our room, you can wake her up there, she took her sleep late yesterday." Shock hears that Seungyeon still sleeping, he sighs and answers Mrs. Gong like a whisper "Okay Aunt, I will wake her up there."

***

He walks to Mr and Mrs. Gong bedroom while mumbling "I know my plan for today morning is only a dream." When he comes inside the bedroom he sees Seungyeon still sleeping peacefully there, he walks slowly to the bed and sits at the edge of the bed while mumbling once again "Baby, look like when we get married I am the one who will wake up first and make a breakfast for us, poor me." While seeing her angelic face, he remembers about the paper that he found at her study room and then he smiles brightly.

While he still busy watching Seungyeon sleeps, she changes her position and opens her eyes. When she opens her eyes fully, she sees Jonghyun there and then she sits directly. Seeing Jonghyun smiles brightly, she asks something "Oppa, you are here earlier? Why you smiles brightly? There is something wrong in my face?" Jonghyun answers her while smiling brightly "Baby, you are big baby now, why you sleep with Aunt and Uncle?" Seungyeon answers him while bowed her head to make it isn't too obvious she keeps a secret to him "I know about it Oppa, I told my parents about what happened to you and Minhyukie yesterday and then I felt sleepy and just slept here." Jonghyun shock hears it and says with high tone to her "Yah, you make me embarrassed in front of Aunt and Uncle." Seungyeon laughs hears it and says something again "I didn't tell them the reason why Mr. Jung punished you and Minhyukie yesterday so it is fine Oppa." Jonghyun sighs hearing it, but not thinking seriously awares that it was his mistake. With that Jonghyun says to Seungyeon "Just take a bath now, I will wait for you in dining room while take my breakfast." Seungyeon smiles hears it and then stand up from the bed. Then they two leave the room, Seungyeon goes to her room while Jonghyun goes to the dining room. 

***

While Seungyeon prepares herself to go to school, Jonghyun and Seungyeon parents eating breakfast together. After finished, Mr. Gong asks him about what happened yesterday and Jonghyun explains about it all to them. Mr. Gong says his thank to him because of his daughter he got punishment and he said something more and less liked what Mr. Jung told him in headmaster room yesterday. He hears it carefully without arguing him awares that it was his mistake. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter