Five - The Past that I Want to Forget

Rewrite The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five – The Past that I Want to Forget

Song –BTS – Fake Love

_____________________________________________________________________________________

27 July 2003 (Memories of Lisa’s past) – Saenamteo Catholic Church, Seoul

“I now pronounce you husband and wife”

After two months I met Taehyung, we decided to get married. I even drop out from college and only let Taehyung to finish his study. But after all I am happy with whatever decision I made. None of my family from Thailand is here. The only person who comes for my wedding on my behalf is Bambam. I can’t believe that I even walk on the aisle without my dad, but things are done as it already done.

I stay in the bride room after the wedding ceremony is over. I take my phone and saw 13 missed call coming from my mom. I know she must be really mad at me doing all this, but I know she must be really worried about me. I hold my breath and quickly call her back. After a few ring, she picks up the phone.

“Lalisa….”

“Mom…..”

“How the wedding goes?”

“It runs smooth. But it must be better if you are here with me.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t be there. I just can’t see you like this Lisa.”

“I’m sorry mom. I love you but I love Taehyung too.”

“I know you love him. I will pray for your happiness with him.”

“Mommmmm…I’m sorry.”

“Lisa, you have done whatever you have done. I want you to be happy with him.”

“……..” I cried knowing how much I already disappoint my mom and my entire family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

March 2003 (The new Lisa) - Cafe La Flore, Seoul

I get into the café that Jisoo asks me to go to have a group date. I am so nervous. I don’t do this for so many years. Last time I get into group date was the first time I met Taehyung. I don’t want to meet him again in this life. Finger crossed.

I saw Jisoo waves her hand as soon she saw me. I walk to her. She already there with a girl – we used to get close before but again, I can’t remember her name.

“Hey, Jisoo. How long have you been here?”

“Ya! Me and Chaeyoung already here for 15 minutes waiting for you.” Oh ya. Her name is Chaeyoung. I remember now. Thanks Jisoo!

“I’m sorry. I forget how to get here.”

“You are surely really weird Lisa. We are hanging out here almost every day.” Chaeyoung was confuses with the new me. I guess she should be ready for the worst yet.

“She drinks so much last night. She is still in the state of hangover.” Jisoo explains to Chaeyoung about my sudden changes. 

“Oh, that’s explain why”

Hey guys, I’m not drunk, I’m just getting older.

Not long after I take my seat, three guys come in for our meeting. Jisoo told me that these guys are from Department of Computer Science and Engineering. Hears them give me goosebumps; Taehyung is from that department too.

The three of them take a seat right in front of us. I can’t believe the person I have to meet is Taehyung again. I am so done. I hate this situation. He looks like how he always looks like; cocky and complacent.

Yes, this is where I met him in the past. Why did it have to be today? Eh, no. It’s a good thing. All I have to do is avoid him. I’ve cursed this day and moment for the rest of my life. Let’s not get involved with him.

I stretch my arms to get the snack on the table in rush as I feel so angry, not knowing that Taehyung’s hand is already reach the snack. In this situation, I accidently touch his hand. I quickly take my hand back. , I feel so disgusting to touch this cheater hand.

“You should eat first.” He offers me the snack and pushes it closer to me.

“Thank you.” I smile awkwardly to him. I can’t smile looking at him at this state.

“Should we introduce ourselves?” Jimin tries to start this meeting. I remember Jimin because he still Taehyung’s best friend until today. He even waits for Taehyung outside of the court the day we got divorced.

“Yes.” Jisoo answer him in a soft voice. I can’t believe she can be so soft in front of all these snakes.

“Let me start first. My name is Park Jimin. I am a freshman in computer science and engineering major. I’m 20.” He finishes his introduction with a wink. I saw how Jisoo and Chaeyoung are getting nosebleed with that lame introduction.

“I am Min Yoongi. Just call me Suga.”

“Eh why Suga?” Chaeyoung asks in curiosity. Tsttt tstt Chaeyoung, if only you know this guy will broke you heart later, you will avoid him as soon as you can.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter