♡12♡

COLD LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“I have an announcement to make.” Said Namjoo that night when the Kim is having family dinner. “What?” Kai asks simply as he handed the steak to his wife. Naeun smiles and look at Namjoo.

“Are you going to announce a wedding or something?” Suho is the one who asks and Namjoo rolled her eyes.

“You guys just can’t let me say something huh?” But she smiles all the way. “I will bring him this weekend. Make sure you guys present.” 

“Who is it huh?” Kai asks, his stares was sharp. “Wait please.” Namjoo again rolls her eyes. Happily savouring the dinner. Naeun caresses his husband thigh. She smiles and mouthed “Eat.” And so Kai did.


+++

“What should we do? This is my first time attending a family only event.” Said Naeun excitedly. “No need to do anything my dear. You only have to attend it. I don’t think Namjoo is serious.” Said Suho.

Kai raised his shoulder. “I think she is. She even brought him everywhere. She went to Japan to follow him.” Kai said calmly. Suho look at his son and then his daughter in law. He can’t even recall when is the last time Kai said to him normally. He smiled.

“If that is the case, let’s be casual about it first. I want him to be comfortable.” Said Suho and Naeun nodded. “Gurae yo abeonim.”


+++

Kai’s eyes shoot love at his wife who was briefing the team about their new project. The way she flips her hair, when she bend to have a look at her laptop, the way her hand moves to address the situation clearly. Yes, he falls in love again.

Naeun smiles at her husband and nods. “That’s all from me.” She said and sat down. Kai swear that he will almost drools if Naeun continues for even a minute more. He just can’t get enough of his wife.

“This project will start after two weeks. I just wait for the approval from the ministry.” Said one of the manager. Kai nods and put on a VP expression. “Let’s meet again after things wrapped up. I have to go for a site check in few minutes.” The meeting ends after that and Naeun got a text from her husband. She chuckles.

“What is it Vice President? Is there anything wrong with my presentation?” She asks as she walks to her husband and sat on his lap. “Of course you did wrong.” He whispers as he inhale the comforting scent of Naeun’s neck and left a soft peck on it.

Naeun giggles. Her finger traces Kai’s jaw before she kisses his lips. “I couldn’t let my sanity get loose right.” She murmurs on his lips and Kai chuckles. “I did lose my sanity there honey.” He said. “I hardly kept my focus. I just think of how soon can I taste that lips.” He her lips and grunts. “Sweet.” He added. “But I have no time.”

Naeun puts her arm around Kai’s neck and pulls him closer. “Don’t shift too much baby.” He said as their foreheads meet. Naeun still smiling. She loves it when Kai sounds like this. She felt loved. “I won’t. Not until we are alone in our room later.” She whispers and Kai closes his eyes. “I can’t wait.”

Naeun stood up and give him a long smooch. “Go on now or you will be late.” Kai nodded. “I better go or else both of us ended in up there.” He said as his eyes gaze at the couch. Naeun blushed. She still remember how they couldn’t wait last time. They ended up having in the office. She slapped her husband’s shoulder before running out of the room.

Kai sighs dramatically and he too quickly went to the site.

 

+++


As soon as they came into the room, Naeun went blank when she saw him sitting there beside N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter