Momoland Kingdom [ Welcome to Momoland Kingdom ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the top of a mountain there are eight sacred crystal towers circling the spot. The Queen and her comrades always use from an exhausting battle to fully regain their strength and mana.

 

 

 

 

 

The Three Fox Goddesses, Nancy, Brearindra, Myeong-Ju, Ricshaurdius and the Golem walked a long pathway.

 

 

 

 

 

" I will carry you, hold on nancy " Jane said and carried nancy in Gorgon's shoulder. The Earth and the water fox goddesses jumped up to follow jane and nancy. Brearindra, Ricshaurdius and Myeong-Ju used their wings to fly.

 

 

 

 

 

They are getting near at the top of the mountain when she saw the crystal towers and asked " What is that? ". The Three Fox Goddesses looked to where nancy pointed her finger. " That is called Crystal Sacred Towers. We are going there to let Dabin fully regain her strength and mana " Ah-in explained. Nancy felt guilty " Because of me, why she always put her life on the line. Cindy please tell Gorgon to put me beside Dabin. I want to be with her all the time " nancy said. The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in nod and command Gorgon to do what nancy's request.

 

 

 

 

 

Gorgon carefully took nancy on his shoulder and put her beside Dabin. " Thank you Gorgon! " nancy said and smiled cutely. " HAHAHA! Your Welcome, young lady " gorgon laughed and said while his cheeks are slightly red.

 

 

 

 

 

" Even your golem can't resist nancy's beauty " jane said to ah-in. " You are right! Jane. I'm thinking! What Dabin and Nancy's baby look like? One day they will get married " ah-in asked. The Water Fox Goddess raised her hand and said " A Demigod! A Demigod that every creature would die to have ".

 

 

 

 

 

The Earth and Fire Fox Goddesses closed their fist and punched the water fox goddess jooe. " Ouch! That hurts! " jooe said while caressing her cheeks. " Your hype again. Thinking war! You should asked the war fox goddess for a sparring or go to the dungeons " ah-in and jane said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

Nancy leaning in Dabin's stomach. " You have a soft white fur Dabin and what is this? " nancy said and looked around. " TF! I'm leaning in her stomach ! I gotta move now! " nancy said and climbed near Dabin's neck. " Whew! That is so embarrassing. Hahahaha " nancy  said and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes have passed.

 

 

 

 

They are now standing in front of the Eight Sacred Crystal Towers.

 

 

 

 

The Earth Fox Goddess commanded Gorgon to carefully put Dabin's body at the center. Nancy stand between Jane and Jooe. The Eight Sacred Crystal Towers slowly revolving, a barrier like covered the whole godly fox form of dabin.

 

 

 

 

Each Crystal Tower represents the Eight Fox Goddesses.

Crystal T. Color     Fox Goddess Name

White                        Wind Fox
Yellow                       9 Tailed White Fox
Red                            Fire Fox
Pink                           Love Fox
Lavender                 War Fox
Blue                           Water Fox
Brown                       Earth Fox
Green                        Forest Fox

 

 

 

 

" How long Dabin will stay there? " nancy asked worriedly pointing her finger at the center of the sacred crystal towers. " We don't know but she'll be fine nancy " ah-in said. " Who's Palace you'd like to visit first? " jooe asked. " Hmmm, I don't want to go somewhere right now. I just want to be with Dabin but I will definitely visit your palaces when Dabin wake up " nancy explained.

 

 

 

 

" Well I think we need the Forest Fox Goddess Daisy here to accompany nancy while we are in our palaces " jane said. The other two Fox Goddesses agreed to Jane.

 

 

 

 

Jane flicked her fingers and said " The Flames of righteousness that burns the evil. Come out! Fafnir! ". A huge red shining magical portal appeared and Fafnir a fire type dragon came out, jane jumped to his back and shouted " I'll go and fetch the forest fox goddess to her palace. Let's go Fafnir ". Jane wave her hand before leaving her comrades.

 

 

 

 

" It's only afternoon here nancy. Every 1 hour here is equivalent to 1 day in your world " the earth fox goddess ah-in explained. Nancy nod still feeling dizzy because of the soju she drank. " Are you ok Nancy? " the water fox goddess jooe asked. Nancy smiled and said " I feel dizzy. Can I sleep beside dabin? " nancy asked.

 

 

 

 

The Earth Fox Goddess smiled widely and said " Sure! Dabin will love it! I'll just go and visit Dabin's Palace to prepare everything when Dabin wake up but I'll be back in an hour. This place is safe " ah-in said. " Thank you Ah-in " nancy said and walked to dabin and laid beside her.

 

 

 

 

The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in's thought " Nancy already know my name. It's a good sign! " ah-in turned around, she jumped to Gorgon's shoulder and said " To Dabin's Palace ".

 

 

 

 

" We should return to Elfsia Kingdom Fox Goddesses. We will pay a visit when the Queen wakes up ". The Three Elf wave their hands and flew away and the Fox Goddesses wave back.

 

 

 

 

" Wait Earth Fox Goddess. I'm also going to Aquaria Palace you know, to prepare them " the Water Fox Goddess jooe said. " Ok, they both safe here. You can go but return here within an hour " ah-in said and jooe transformed herself to her godly fox form and run in the direction of the sea.

 

 

 

 

The Rabbit Knights was guarding the gate and saw Gorgon walking and spotted the earth fox goddess ah-in. They all salute Ah-in and opened the gate for them. The Earth Fox Goddess stopped Gorgon from walking and spoke " Rabbit Knights tell your general to meet me at the Palace Officials Meeting Hall. I have some important announcements ". 

 

 

 

 

One of the Rabbit Knights stepped forward and said " Permission to speak Earth Fox Goddess ". Ah-in replied " Permitted ". The Rabbit Knight spoke " Our General was not in the palace. He said, he will return in 3 days ". Ah-in raised her eyebrows and asked " And where is HE?! ". The Rabbit Knight spoke again " He didn't tell us but our 2nd commander in charge is here. Should I tell her? ". The Earth Fox Goddess nod and told Gorgon to head straight to Dabin's Palace Officials Meeting Hall.

 

 

 

 

The Wolf Knights guarding the entrance saw Ah-in. They salutes Ah-in and shouted " The Earth Fox Goddess is here open the door immediately! " and the huge door opened by the Wolf Knights inside the palace officials meeting hall and closed it afterwards when the goddess came in.

 

 

 

 

Ah-in never thought that the 2nd commanding in charge was already there so she asked " Did I disturbed you Seolhyun? ". The Fallen Angel Seolhyun raised he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter