Chapter 29

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Sitting down with the new security in our dorm I can't help but hold back a smile at the fun i am going to have with these newbies. I wonder if Suho told them I can be a handful and warned them like he did with Chanyeol.

As we all sit around the table in the sitting room Leeteuk and Eunhyuk join the rest of us carrying pizza boxes, garlic bread and a few more things along with our drinks.

We all gather round and begin to tuck in to the pizza not saying much to eachother till my Bodyguard decides to break the silence.

"We know you guys have had a few security issues but with Diamond security being the best in the business we will be sure to take care of you all and make sure the problems with the packages will stop" he smiles so proudly of himself as he eats his pizza while sitting on the floor the far side of the table from me.

"I heard Sky security are the best in the business, actually the best in Korea" I give him a smirk as Chen hits my thigh as if to shut me up.

"If they where that good, they would still be here" he laughs making me pissed off that I stand up and throw my pizza slice at him.

"You have no idea what we have all been through and how dare you come into our dorm and start this " I shout as Chen grabs my hand trying to make me sit but I pull away watching my security pick the pepperoni off his shirt from my pizza.

I watch as he stands up "I know full well what you have been through but maybe if you kept your legs closed you wouldn't need new security" he says making my blood boil that I reach over the table just about to grab his shirt as Chen and Eunhyuk pull me back.

Pulling myself out of chens grip I head to my bedroom slamming my door closed and locking it. Who the hell does this think he is coming into my dorm and speaking to me like that. I grab the glass from my bedside table and throw it against the wall in pure rage. ing security s I scream out hoping they can hear me. I fall onto my bed and feel myself start to cry with rage. I know it's my fault but I can't help who I fall in love with.

Wait did I just say, in love. Am I in love with Chanyeol?. I sit up and wipe my tears. I need to talk to him badly. I get up from the bed and head towards the base board under my wardrobe that is hiding my secret phone. Quickly I turn it on and wait patiently.

Finally it turns on I decide to just call Chanyeol instead of texting him as it will be quicker. I press his name and wait for it to connect but it rings out to no answer. I try again and again and still no answer. Damn it I want to see him I need him. Grabbing a baseball cap and hoodie I put them on and finding a pair of runners in my closet I slip them on. Placing my secret phone and wallet in my pocket I Slowly slide up my bedroom window and climb out onto the fire escape down to the bottom having to drop the last few feet. Landing nicely I quickly head in the dark in the direction to Chanyeol place. After walking for quite a while my legs are starting to sting and hurt, I would get a taxi but I don't know how far it is I need to go.

 

 

I walk for what feels like hours it's pretty late and really dark now. Some shops have left their lights on and some latenight takeaways are still open.

I walk past a lady around her 50s putting boxes onto the back of her scooter as she drops one. Picking it up I hand it back to her. "here you go" I smile as she wipes her brow

"Thank you so much"  she bows and takes the box from my hand.

"Your so welcome" I smile as I start to move away. "Wait are you ok?" she stops me making me turn around to face her again.

"I can't find a place I'm looking for, it's around here somewhere but I think I'm going around in circles" I look around at the crossroads before looking back at her as she stands smiling ear to ear.

"I think I know where your looking for"  she places the boxes on her scooter before handing me a helmet.

"I don't think you do" I hand it back to her and thank her before I try to leave again.

She hurried after me and looks around us before whispering, "your looking for Mr Chanyeol" she covers giggling.

"Wait how did you know that?" I cautiously ask her as she pulls my arm kind of making me regret coming out. Will she start shouting telling people who I am, can I trust her?.

"I watch TV, your CBX, hey mama" she starts to sing making me laugh. "I seen Mr Chanyeol with you on TV, awww romance" she smiles touching her hand over her chest. If I look hard enough I'm sure I could see red hearts flying around like you see in cartoons.

"How do you know Mr Chanyeol" I smile at the way she calls him. "He use to order from here all the time, not much now, maybe once a month on his day off" she hands me the helmet again and jumps on her bike waiting for me.

"I will bring you to Mr Chanyeols place hurry let's go, I need to deliver food" I take a chance and jump on the back of her bike as we set off in the direction I walked 30 minutes ago but instead of turning left or right like I have been doing she continues on straight and takes the next left. I get excited as I recognise the area now. She pulls over and turns off her bike. "we are here" she smiles pulling off her helmet and walking towards the door. She punches in a code and the main door opens.

" How do you know the code? I question her as she holds open the door. "Mr Chanyeol gave it to me so I didn't have to wait for him to buzz me in" she presses the button on the lift for the top floor as I start to feel nervous.

Reaching the highest floor the lift door opens and we head to his door. She makes me stand to the side so he can't see me when he opens the door I just laugh at her cuteness and hide as she knocks.

After a few minutes the door opens as she smiles " hello Mr Chanyeol" she bows.

"Mrs Choi  are you ok I didn't order food" I cover my mouth so he can't hear me trying not to laugh.

"I have special delivery" she grabs my arm and pulls me in front of her.

"Baek what are you doing here?" his eyes widen and he smiles a beautiful smile.

"I needed to see you and I tried calling you but it went to voice ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter