Chapter 18

The Wolf and The Human

It was during a regular day a couple weeks after the battle with Euijin when Donghun came to a decision about the three wolves. Kwangsuk, Hansol and Kijoong were in the middle of becoming official vampire hunters as Jinwoo and Kangmin helped them with that. Hojung was getting ready to head back to the states, and Kangmin was also preparing to go back with him.

"Jun, Sehyoon, we're making the decision," called Donghun as he went to see where Junyoung, Marco and Daewon were. Jun and Sehyoon went with him, falling in line behind him. Chan had come along, knowing this might end up involving him somehow, since this most likely would be a pack decision.

When they entered the room Kwangsuk was filling out paperwork as he kept an eye on Marco, Daewon and Junyoung. "Finally making a decision?" Asked Kwangsuk. "Yep, I had a bit of time to think about this," said Donghun. "I'll leave you be then," said Kwangsuk as he got up and left the room.

"I see you three are behaving," said Donghun as he sat down in Kwangsuk's empty chair. "We want out as much as the next guy," spat Junyoung. "Not with that attitude," said Donghun as he shook his head. "At least your other two packmates are cooperative," he said. "We're just here to wait until we're released," Marco said with a shrug. "I'm not even worried about getting released or not," said Daewon. "I have a pack I could try and join again," he said. "Granted they're not dead yet," he added.

"What's your plans for when you get released from here?" Asked Donghun. "I'm going back to Denmark," said Marco. "That was the last I heard of where my old pack was," he said. "I was only dragged along by Euijin because of being separated," he said. "If not then I'll just leave you be," he said. "I wasn't here to do anything, but Euijin was controlling," he said. Donghun hummed in response.

"I know my pack is a bit farther out than Europe," said Daewon. "I'd have to make my way back to China for them," he said. "You're a long way from home," said Jun. "Yeah, well," said Daewon. "I was returning home from a mission for Kris when Euijin forced me to join him," he said. "You work for Kris?" Asked Donghun. "Yes," said Daewon. "Well, you wouldn't've been killed regardless then," said Donghun. "I wasn't a part of his pack anyway," said Daewon. "So there's no punishment anyway," he said.

"Who's the leader of your respective packs?" Asked Donghun. "Ah," said Marco. "My pack leader goes by the name of Bin," he said. "I don't know if my pack still even exists but if you're looking for the leader his name is Sangbae," said Daewon. "I'll get Moonbin on it then," said Donghun.

"And you Junyoung?" Asked Sehyoon. "I mean," said Junyoung. "There is a pack I could find," he said. "But I haven't seen them in a long time," he said. "Who is your pack leader?" Asked Donghun. "His name is Soohyun," said Junyoung. "Last I heard they were back in the states," he said.

"Well," said Donghun as he looked to be deep in thought. "To be fair," said Chan. "They've been cooperative since being put in this room," he said. "But there's no guarantee they're going to attack if they get let out of this room," said Donghun. "I say we let them go," said Jun. "They're outnumbered at this point," he said. "Jun has a point," said Sehyoon.

"Well," said Donghun as he came to a decision. "I'll let you go, but where you go from here is up to you," he said. "I suggest going to Berlin with Jinwoo, when he decides to head back," he said. "I'm actually heading back now," said Jinwoo as he stood in the doorway. "The werewolves are doing something back in the states and it's just Moonbin, Rocky and I working at the coffee shop while Sanha is out with Yuto and Hongseok," he said. "Eunwoo went back to work at the hospital so," he said, shrugging. "I'm needed," he said.

"Well, that's that," said Donghun. "Go get packed and head to Berlin then," he said. "Okay," said Junyoung. Daewon and Marco nodded before heading out to pack what little they had with them with Junyoung following after them.

"Ah, Jinwoo," called Donghun. "Hm?" Asked Jinwoo as he turned to Donghun. "Tell Moonbin I'm in the middle of writing a report," said Donghun. "Sure," said Jinwoo. "I'll let him know then," he said. "Are you going to come to Berlin?" He asked. "I might," said Donghun. "Depends on how things go from here," he said. "Alright," said Jinwoo before he went to get ready.

Donghun went to drop them off at the train station, bringing Hansol along since he needed a break. “Have a safe trip,” Donghun called to Jinwoo and the others. Jinwoo waved before entering the train station with Junyoung, Daewon and Marco. Donghun let out a deep breath before starting the Jeep and driving off, heading home.

“So...” Said Hansol. “I guess it’s time to come out to the others then?” Asked Donghun as he glanced at Hansol before looking back at the road. “I guess,” said Hansol. “I still don’t understand why you’re so afraid,” said Donghun. "I'm afraid of not having the approval, I thought I told you this," said Hansol.

"Look," said Donghun. "If you didn't have Kwangsuk's approval he'd've said no to his and Jun's relationship," he said. "And Kijoong seems indifferent about the situation," he said.

"But," he started. "Are you willing to share with Luna?" He asked. "She does approve of me yeah," said Hansol as he hummed. "Granted, it's up to her at that point," he said. "She does have a choice in the matter," agreed Donghun.

When they got home Donghun called a pack meeting, including Kwangsuk and Kijoong in the matter since it involved Hansol in some way. When everyone gathered in the livingroom, Donghun went straight to the point. "Well, Hansol and I are mates," said Donghun.

"About time you guys came out and said it," said Jun as he scratched the back of his head. Sehyoon shook his head. "It took you so long that everyone figured it out by now," he said. "I'm glad you felt brave enough to tell us though," said Chan. "It doesn't change our view of you," he said.

"I'd go into a rant about taking care of Hansol but I've observed the way you interact with the others," said Kwangsuk. "Everyone listens when you're serious and you care about how the others are," he said. "I know, it doesn't seem like it most of the time but," he said, shrugging. "I guess you wanted my approval, well I approve," he said.

"I don't know you guys very well," said Kijoong. "But I can tell how much you and Jun care for my hyungs," he said. "You went out of your way to help us during the fight with Euijin, I think that's a plus in my book," he said. "So I'm okay with this relationship," he said. "Yours and Jun's," he added.

Everyone turned to Luna, who had been quiet during the entire conversation. "Well," she finally said after a few minutes. "Looks like I have to share after all," she said with a small smile. "I'm fine with this," she said. "I knew that we weren't mates ever since we met," she said. "But I also know that you view me like a sister," she said. "So as your non related sibling I approve," she said.

Donghun smiled softly. "Thanks guys," he said. "Well," said Kangmin as he stood in the doorway leading to the kitchen. "Now that that's out of the way Hojung and I made dinner," he said. "Come eat!" He said. Everyone scrambled to get their share of food before going to sit down and eat. The rest of the evening was filled with laughter and everyone joking around as they enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Donghun couldn't be any happier, knowing that everyone accepted him and Hansol's relationship. He was also happier knowing that Jun and Kwangsuk's relationship was going well, now that Kwangsuk had decided to become a vampire hunter with his team.