1-Un

My Journey To Discovery

I kept fidgeting in front of the eldery man in front of me. I didn't like serious confrontations especially about something in which I took no part of. I was once again with my group of friends in the principal's room, being lectured of how to behave properly at school. The four of us simply nodded to what he said and left as soon as he dismissed us.

"Skipping classes is such an irresponsible behaviour young ladies. I expect more from such students as you who need to set the example" Lisa said in a moking voice.

We chuckled at her imitation and started chatting among us.

"Guys I have honestly never been so nervous in my life. I can't believe he is going to enroll in our highschool out of all the highschools in Seoul."Jennie admitted in a small voice. She was the popular one of us. She had the charming look and the flirty gaze. I have always been jealous with her ability to fit in with boys and have such a charismatic demanour. Although she tends to be more outspoken and vulnerable when she is with us. She has recently found out that her ex boyfriend of two years will be the new student and has been complaining about it for the past week.

"Well you two had great chemistry together, wasn't the main reason for your breakup your long distance relationship to begin with? This could be an opportunity."I answered mindlessly.

"Really? I thought it was because of her over used aegyo?" Jisoo added sarcastically.

Lisa and I laughed out loud while Jennie simply sent her a death glare. She looked at me and said"Well yes, that is why I'm nervous. I don't feel ready to be in a relationship especially with what I have been through. Plus I just know if he find out I study here, he'll try to get in touch with me and you know what'll that lead to."

"Well I guess there's only one way to find out" Jisoo commented