Chapter 5

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

Chapter 5

“Erm.. Did I.. do something wrong?” the guy with light pink hair said and he feel worried while he looks at everyone in the living room.

“No..No.. Is alright, Jimin ah.”

Grandpa was so shock about Yijung’s behavior.

“Hallaboji, may I know what’s happening to her?”

Taehyung talk to his grandpa seriously but his grandpa seems haven’t recover from the shock and keep quiet.

“Hallaboji?”

“Oh, yes, yes. Have a sit, kids.”

Grandpa sits on the cushion as the others as well.

“Erm.. I’m sorry, hallaboji. I know I shouldn’t ask about this but I want to know why do I have a cousin suddenly? I don’t remember I have another uncle or aunty.” Taehyung sits in front his grandpa with a serious emotion.

“You do, Taehyung. You do have another twin uncle and a twin cousin.”

“What? Hallaboji, why do you never tell me about it?”

“I can’t Taehyung ah. You know the rules of the military. They- ”

“M- Military? A- are they marvels?” Taehyung was shock when his grandpa told him about this.

“Sit down, Taehyung. Can’t you just let your grandpa finish his words?” Suga glare while scolded Taehyung who keep stopping his grandpa.

Taehyung looks towards Suga and back to his grandpa.

“Thanks, Yoongi. Listen, Taehyung ah. I have a twin son which is your father and your uncle. Your uncle was force to join the army before you born. He started to live and made his family there so this is where your twin cousins came from.”

“Twin cousins? So where’s another one?” Since Taehyung meets the twin sister, he wonders where another twin is.

“*Sigh*you’ll be very happy if you meet him. But……He died…… Oh, this is the twin’s photo.” Grandpa opens his old wallet and took out an old yellowish photo.

Taehyung took the photo and he stunt that what he sees.

“Woah, Taehyung ah, you really look alike them.” The group came and takes a peek while Hoseok told him.

“I can’t even see the different between Taehyung and the twin.” Jin adds on behind Taehyung and the members agree him.

Although the photo is old and yellowish but the 14 year old twins smile happily in the photo.

“But, hallaboji. Is uncle a marvel? If yes, then Yijung will be the one too?”

Taehyung asks his grandpa carefully.

“I can’t tell you more about it, Tae ah. You have to found out yourself.”

Grandpa doesn’t want to talk so much about Yijung and his beloved passed away son anymore. So he took back his photo and put it in his wallet.

“If she could talk, I guess you’ll found out something unexpected. *stand up slowly while holding his knees*Aigoo na, I need some nap now. Can you guys please help me to cook some dinner later?”

Grandpa asks the boys for help.

“No problem, hallaboji. We’ll take care from here, don’t worry about it.” Jin stands up and replies grandpa with respect.

Grandpa nod and went to his room to take a nap.

“Taehyung ah, are you alright?” Namjoon tap Taehyung’s shoulder and make sure he is alright.

“Yeah, I just wonder why hallaboji won’t want to tell me about the story.” He pouts unsatisfied.

“Hyung, I think grandpa wants you to gets along with your cousin. By the way, military forbid them to tell any story, doesn’t it?” Jungkook moves forward to Taehyung with his still sitting on the cushion.

“He’s right, Tae ah. And one thing, don’t you want to show us the farm or something? If not, I gonna take a nap too. I’m damn sleepy right now.”

Yoongi yawns and give him a sleepy glare.

“Yah hyung, now you’re no different with Taehyung’s grandpa now.”  Hoseok laughs and teases Yoongi.

“Yah! Jung Hoseok, you wanna die? You little punk! Get back here!” Yoongi starts to chase Hoseok from living room to the back yard.

“*Sigh*Why do I have these kind of hyungs?” Namjoon said and shook his head.

“I’m gonna say that, Namjoon hyung.” Jungkook pouts and whining at Namjoon while Namjoon gives him a death glare.

“Come on guys! *stands up* we gonna go to my grandma’s farm to pick some vegetables from tonight dinner.” Taehyung went to the back ward and the others follow behind him.

 

-TIME SKIP-

“Jimin ah, can you pass me the soy souce?” Jin was busy cooking and asks the other members to find something for him.

“Hyung!!!Na Ppaeguppa!!”

“Na do!” Taehyung and Jungkook lying on the sofa and couldn’t take a moves.

“Yah yah! You lazy , get up and help.” Hoseok kick their legs while holding a bowls.

“Ah hyung~ I’m the one who work the most in the farm just now.” Jungkook complaints and still lying on the sofa.

“Aigoo, our Jungkookie are always the hardworking one.” Grandpa had already awake and went out from his room.

“Hehe, hallaboji is the best.” Jungkook stands up from the sofa while gives grandpa a sweet smile and then he helps the others to prepare dinner.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung. You’re the one who is lazy now. Get up and ask your cousin comes out and have dinner already.” Grandpa smacks his head and went to the dining table.

“Oww! Arasso! Why do you have to smack my head everytime?”

He his head where his grandpa hits.

 

Taehyung POV:

*I wonder how the life in the army base is but I don’t dare to ask Yijung since she’s not familiar with us.

Yet!

I wish she can slowly open up to us. If she’s marvel, I must take more care about her.

Normal mortals like us doesn’t like marvels who lives normal together with us. Because they said these ex- marvels are abandon by the army. If they live here, they are normally useless. But I don’t really care about this. Mortal or marvel? They are humans too.*

I went to Yijung’s room to ask her for dinner.

When I wanted to knock the door, I feel nervous.

AISH! KimTaehyung, why are you nervous?

I prepare myself better and knock the door.

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*

*……………* No one answer or even open the door.

“Umm.. Yijung ah. *Knock. Knock.* Are you alright? Dinner’s ready!” I knock the door again.

But she doesn’t answer again.

I waited for a few seconds outside and wanted to knock the door again but the door suddenly opens.

“T- there you are. Come on! Dinner’s ready. We are waiting for you.” I give her a smile and lead her to the dining table but she never speak a word or smiles at me.

When I saw the dinner, I quickly sat on my seat.

I’m so hungry since Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung cook it, dinner must be the best!

“Sit, Yijung ah.” Grandpa sits on his seat and starts his dinner.

After grandpa had eaten his first bite, we started to eat as well.

“Calmokkae-sumnida.” After we said, we quickly take our own chopstick and eat.

Yijung looks at us weirdly and slowly starts her dinner too.

“Oww, Yijung ah. I forget to tell you. Normally Koreans will always wait the eldest to eat first only they will eat. This is the traditional.” Grandpa tells Yijung when he was half way eating.

She looks at grandpa and us a peek and nod.

Yijung only eats her food in front of her quietly.

“Yijung ah, eat this. This is delicious.” Jin hyung took a piece of meat and put it in her bowl.

“Yeah! Jin hyung made the best food ever. You can try it with the sauce!” Hoseok hyung pass her a small plate of sauce beside her bowl.

She looks at the food in front of her and she gave them a nod and dig in her food.

She didn’t respond but just keep eating the food quietly and fast.

“Hmm.. This is really delicious. You guys can be a top chef rather than an idol.” Grandpa gave my hyungs a big thumb.

“Is my pleasure, grandpa. I always cook if we don’t have any schedule.” Jin hyung answer back after he finishes a bite.

“Yah, this is so good. Taehyung ah, you should learn from your hyungs- Oh, Yijung ah, you already finish? Why don’t you eat some more?”

I took a peek of her and I saw Yijung already finish her food and start to clean up. After she clean up, she quickly went back to her room.

Because of her action, the atmosphere became silent and awkward.

“Umm, don’t mind her. I think she needs some time to calm down herself. Eat, eat.” Grandpa broke the scene and we started to finish our dinner.

*I wonder what’s happen to her.

Does she hate us?*

 

Yijung POV:

I woke up early in the other day. The sunshine is so warm and the weather is good so I decide to take a walk outside.

I never had been walking around here alone since grandpa is always by my side.

Since is too early, no one wakes up yet so I quietly go out from the back yard and went to the farm.

It’s the first time I feel warm and peaceful out there and the air is so clean rather than the army base.

I went to the farm that grandpa told me few days ago. The vegetables are so fresh and big.

No wonder a lot of neighbor came here to buy from grandpa.

As I walk further, I came back the place I wanted to go.

The swing.

I sat back on the swing again and started to swing.

*I wonder my powers will be back

Or not.*

I stop swinging and started to form my power on my hands but it fail.

As the time flows, I keep trying to do my best to wake my power up but it keeps fail.

*OK, Yijung. Stay calm and focus.

Focus. Focus. Focus.

You can do it!*

I said to myself and take a heavy breath.

I try to focus and slowly form a crystal on my hand.

It starts to glow from small light to a big light.

*Come one! You can do this!*

A small transparent crystal starts to form on my hand. Little by little, the crystal starts to grow bigger and bigger. As I wanted to put more focusing on it, someone yell my name from far.

“Yijung ah! What are you doing there? Come back to have lunch now!” Grandpa yells from far.

*I had been focusing my power for this long and I didn't even realize I've practice for few hours straight.*

I stop my action and look at the crystal I had formed. Although the crystal is small, but at least I know that my power was back.

I put my crystal in my pocket and quickly ran back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, my laptop broke down few days ago~

I'm so sorry~~~~~~~

By the way, please gimme a lot of your love and support to this story ya~~

I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible.

Subscribe, upvote and gimme some comments for the idea ya~^^

Anyway, congrats to our Bangtan boys, receive such a wonderful award!!

KaepJJang~~

Thank you~~