-6-

7 sources of happiness

Leeteuk takes Yesung in his office because at home the boy got annoyed with everyone and everything. Mommy doesn’t let him play with his brothers and he is angry. Yesung was crying and then Leeteuk got idea to take him in his office. There aren’t many people and Leeteuk is paying attention only to him.

 

They arrived and Yesung is curiously looking around because he was here only few times. Leeteuk put on the baby carrier because he is too scared that Yesung could run away and he wont find him. Leeteuk sat Yesung inside and checks that his arms and legs are freely hanging in the air and nothing is bothering him. Leeteuk grabs his bag and then bag with his son’s things. He heads inside and everyone is bowing to him and his baby. Every women is cooing over cute son of their boss and Leeteuk’s secretary is almost melting when she spotted the small boy who is snuggled close to his daddy’s chest and watches everything around with wide eyes. Leeteuk sat down at his desk and put one hand on back of Yesung’s head while his second hand is busy typing on computer. Yesung fell asleep because his daddy is so warm and it is comfy to be snuggled like this. Leeteuk is working and after some time he checked Yesung’s diaper. The toddler doesn't wake up when his daddy changed him and opened his eyes only after smelling formula. Yesung is drinking and then Leeteuk put him down. Yesung’s legs are still quite shaky so he holds his hand and leads him around the office. Then Leeteuk handed him coloring book and crayons so Yesung can play and Leeteuk has a smaller meeting in the office. After a while Leeteuk feels a small hand on his knee and looked down where is standing his baby. He smiled at Yesung and lifted him in his lap. Yesung is cuddling with his stuffed turtle and on pacifier. His cuteness is distracting other people until he started to cry. He is still very confused why he cant hear them and Leeteuk is immediately soothing him. He sat him in the baby carrier and starts to walk around the office while still talking to his employes. Leeteuk is bouncing him and pats his back until Yesung fell asleep. Leeteuk is already exhausted and it is only lunch time. After Yesung woke up from his nap they head in cafeteria and Leeteuk stands in line as regular employe, he is still humble. Yesung is holding hem of his shirt and looks on the delicious food which is his daddy putting on plates for them.

 

Leeteuk and Yesung have no idea that Leeteuk’s friend Kibum is standing behind them and he gently grabs Yesung’s elbow.

 

Yesung got scared by the sudden touch on his arm and jumped away from the man. He is going to cry because he is saying something and Yesung cant understand him. Leeteuk hurries to his baby and cradled him close to his chest. Yesung is still crying while Kibum is apologizing. Leeteuk goes in his office and he cant calm him down. Yesung cried himself to sleep and then Leeteuk decided to leave. He drives home and Heechul immediately takes his poor baby and laid him down in the crib. It is clear that deaf Yesung cant be surrounded by people and he needs some calm place until his hearing aids arrive.

 

Heechul is scared that Yesung will get sick with some illness from school or kindergarten where are his brothers going so he decided to move in his mother’s house with Yesung and twins. His mother is more than happy that she has the cute babies in her house and immediately steals Yesung from Heechul’s arms.

 

“Aigo! You are still so cute boy!”

 

Heechul rolls his eyes and pushed stroller with Donghae and Eunhyuk inside the house. His mother is feeding Yesung chocolate and cuddles with him. Everything is okay and Yesung is much calmer with only few people around him. Heechul also feels relaxed with only three kids but after few hours he received a call from his son’s school. Kangin got in a fight.