Chapter 3 - So...We Meet Again?

To Meet, Perchance to Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You might get your jaw locked if you continue yawning like that Wookie." The concern Sungmin reminded Ryeowook after seeing the other yawning from time to time. He's worried for his lover's current state, there's a visible dark circles under his eyes which is obviously caused by lack of sleep.

"That's why I told you both to refrain from your daily night activities." Kyuhyun playfully teased the two lovebirds as he walked passed them before quickening his pace as to imply that they're going to be late on their first day if they continue to have their idle walk.

Both Sungmin and Ryeowook turned red at Kyuhyun's statement remembering the heated action they shared last night. They looked at each other and followed their younger friend, still feeling embarrassed. It's definitely not their first time but every time someone brings up their -life they would always blushed like ghost.

"W- we only d-did it once!! And mind your own business Kyu!" Ryeowook stuttered through his words as he quickly throw a not so witty reply making him look guilty even more.

"Mmm." Kyuhyun muttered a sarcastic sound in a singsong manner, making it more obvious that he's just goofing around with his two bestfriends. But in actual truth, both Sungmin and Ryeowook were older than him by a year yet in their friendship he has the upper hand. The reason for this is simply because he's the almighty Cho kyuhyun, period.

Ironically, even if others might find him very rude and cheeky-like brat, no one can deny that he earned a very outstanding reputation enough for people to admire and associate him to a princely figure. Besides from his impeccable appearance, he's literally good with everything he does. He has a very loving and caring family as well as supportive bestfriends. But for him, the prince part is just plainly stupid. What he means, he knew how great he is, he is Cho Kyuhyun after all, but being called a prince makes him cringe rigidly and it sends chills down his perfect spine. 

He figured that college won't be any different from his past experiences. It was proven when a few weeks ago after he recovered from his cold, his email were flooded by various invitation mails from his University, regarding club registration for freshmen. His nosy cousin Siwon, who also happens to be one of the most influential student figures in their Uni, boldly made his amazing profile in public and without getting his permission first. Because of this, different clubs tried to headhunt him, desperate to recruit new club members for this upcoming school year. Before he knew it, his name was already included on the list of 'The Most Wanted/In Demand freshmen of The Year'. He was mad at first but he tried to be optimistic about it, after all, he's still the one to decide on which club to join and no one can force the almighty Cho Kyuhyun to do things againsts his will. So he just shrugged the idea and reminded himself to make a devious plan to take revenge for his cousin's selfish action.

Speaking of the devil, Siwon was standing near the entrance gate of the University when he noticed Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook arrived. He moved his arm to gesture a wave displaying his long slender fingers.

"Kyuhyunie~ you're finally here! Oh and Wookie and Minnie too, still a lovely couple I see." Siwon smiled warmly to the three friends as he eyed his cousin.

Ryeowook and Sungmin bowed and smiled to their sunbaenim in return while trying to hide their flushed faces. On the other hand, Kyuhyun threw a cold glare at his annoyingly handsome cousin. Though he would like to argue about it but the fact that they share the same genes made him dismissed the idea.

"I commend you for having the bravery to show yourself in front of me like this, peasant." Kyuhyun didn't try to hide his frustration to his cousin. "I haven't forgiven you yet so prepare yourself."

Siwon simply ignored his cousin's threats and continued with his cheerful tone. "Don't you worry your highness, I'm always prepared." Fighting with his adored cousin is the least thing he wanted to do and he only want what's best for him because he loves Kyuhyun like a real younger brother.

"Good to know 'coz I won't show you any mercy, Siwon." Finally, Kyuhyun gave a genuine smile to his cousin.

"I'm still you're hyung you know. But I guess my name is still better than being called a peasant." Siwon jokingly tried to fool around with his dear cousin. The good thing about their relationship is no matter how mean they are to each other or how they sometimes hate each other's words and actions, they still have each other's back, always ready to save one another.

"You know how rude he is hyung, we're also not included in his limited hyung list." Sungmin tried to cut in their conversation.

"Yeah, yeah his super rude and annoying as well. I don't even know now how we became bestfriends." Following his lover's teasing, Ryeowook also tried to throw his remarks. 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes to his friends and cousin who ganged up on him. He knew it's going to end up like this so he was planning to make his rebuttal but a familiar sunbae interrupted him in doing so as the said man approached him from behind, putting his single arm over Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"May I join your little party, gentlemen?" The man revealed himself with a very heartwarming smile, showing his appealing dimples. 

"Teukie hyung!" 

Sungmin, Ryeowook and surprisingly Kyuhyun, identified the man known as Leeteuk. Like Siwon, Leeteuk belonged to the list of 'The Most Influential Student Figures' in their Uni, as a matter of fact, he's on top of the list and also the current president of the University's Student Council. It was a great accomplishment given that he was only a 3rd year student. 

"I didn't know I can see you this early hyung, you're too busy." Kyuhyun broke the silence caused by Leeteuk's sudden appearance.

"I was here to welcome you guys, I heard from Siwon that you will be here early." Leeteuk removes his arm from Kyuhyun, standing properly now.

"Cool." Sungmin and Ryeowook uttered at the same time which made them looked like a comedic duo.

"Anyway, can we still call you hyung? I mean now that we atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter