Untitled - Part 5

Untitled - Block B

The days have been flying by since Raon went back to her apartment. The guys invited her into a group chat so they could easily reach each other in case of emergency, but mostly they have been using it to chat away with each other. Zico didn't allow the guys to visit her, so they wouldn't draw further attention to Raon. The night Taeil and Jaehyo got back from Busan, Zico filled in the whole gang with the new information about the girl. They also did some digging to find out who was the two member that kidnapped her. It didn't take long to find out, that it was the Dong-hyun and Hyun-jin brother duo. They were in charge for most of the kidnapping at that time. They worked under Zico's father's command, and they were the best at this particular "skill". Dong-hyun was the one that passed away at the warehouse, leaving Hyun-jin behind. This whole thing happened while Zico started his rebellion against his crazy father, which was probably the reason why he never made it back to his brother and Raon. No one knew where he was, as he left the gang, after Zico came to power. The whole story came as a shock to everyone, but now they knew that they should keep their distance. Except for one. B-Bomb has been keeping an eye on her through the CCTV they installed in her apartment, and slowly he started growing attached. He knew it wasn't allowed, but didn't mind it, as he wasn't going to act on his feelings. He and Raon often talked on the private chat.
[Private chat]

Raon: Go to the front door ~

B-Bomb quickly walked up the stairs to see a bunch of pizza boxes by the door. He opened the top and the smell of pepperoni and cheese hit him. He smirked, grabbed the pizzas and went back to the laptop. He ignored the gang, who rushed to get a slice, assuming he ordered it for them.
[Private chat]

Raon: Even if not in person, I wanted to treat you... As a thank you for keeping me safe.
B-Bomb: You've already thanked us.
Raon: ...Yes, but I was hoping to know the actual name of the man, that I want to thank. Are you still not telling me? Even after the lovely pizza?
B-Bomb: You know my name...
Raon: I know your nickname... It doesn't sound right for me to call you "B-bomb"
B-bomb: Min Hyuk.....
Raon: Huh??
B-Bomb: It's Min Hyuk. Now that you know, leave me alone so I can eat this pizza in peace.
Raon: Enjoy, Min Hyuk! :)


B-bomb couldn't hold in the smile, thinking about the woman in the apartment. He glanced around to make sure no one noticed, but everyone was busy fighting over the last slice. He relaxed, not knowing that Zico had his eye on him for days now, noticing that the quiet man is seemingly happier than normally. He knew it must have been because of Raon. Taeil followed his gaze to figure out what his boss is thinking, before he asks him to go on another mission. As always his good instincts, and the knowledge of his leader's thoughts helped him out. 
"Do you want me to take care of it?" - he asked Zico, while looking at the man by the desk.
"Do. We don't need anymore trouble." - he answered, and Taeil without hesitating headed for Raon's apartment. He knew the only way to get a man over a woman. He also knew it was going to hurt B-bomb, but there was no other way, as they would never have a future. B-bomb was surprised and curious to see him show up on his CCTV. He didn't understand what business he had with Raon. Raon was startled seeing Taeil in her doorway, but after realizing that there is no trouble she invited him in. She was happy to have company over after being stuck in her apartment for most of the days.  

"Got anything to drink? Some soju maybe?" - said Taeil while getting comfortable on the sofa.
"I... I think. But what are you doing here?" - she said while walking to her fridge.

"We figured you could use some company. We'll take off the cameras at the end of the week, so I guess we won't be able to meet after that." - he said while looking at her. She almost dropped the soju from her hand thinking that all of this was coming to an end soon. She got two shot glasses and sat down next to the man. Tonight, she definitely needed a drink. B-bomb was glaring through the CCTV, clinching his fist, letting his emotions get the best of him. He knew Taeil was not there for business. He couldn't take his eyes off the screen, as they downed shots upon shots, until Taeil finally made a move on her. He looked Raon in the eye with a flirtatious smile. 
"You know... I think I might even miss you a little." - he said while running his hand up on her thigh. B-bomb was about to jump up from his chair, when Zico closed the laptop. He looked up on him, realizing he hasn't been doing a good job hiding his emotions.

"Taeil is with her right now, so there is no need to keep an eye on them." - he said and waited until B-bomb finally got up and left the hideout with an angry scoff. He wasn't about to stay sober tonight. 
It took a second for Raon to realize what was happening. She slapped Taeil's hand off her thigh and jumped up. 
"I don't know what kind of a game you're playing right now, but I don't want any part of it." - she said while opening her front door. - "Get out!"
Taeil was baffled at her reaction. He figured she wouldn't be like most woman, but didn't expect her to reject him so hard. He smirked and walked up to her.
"It's a game we could play together." - he whispered to her ear.
"Leave." - she looked at him with anger in her eyes. He lifted his hands up in defense, and backed out the door, which she slammed right after. He scratched his head and let out an amused laugh. He was impressed, he was not used to girls saying no to him. It almost made him want to pursue her. Almost.
 

The next couple of days went uneventful. Taeil didn't go on the group chat anymore, as he didn't want to blow their cover, seen as B-Bomb completely believed he had spent the night at Raon's apartment. Their trick worked. Since then, B-Bomb has ignored Raon's messages, and returned to his old, quiet and serious self. He still monitored their CCTV, but on the very last day he knew he couldn't bare it if he stayed sober. The rest of the gang brought back crates of alcohol to celebrate, or perhaps mourn, the end of this chapter in their lives. Everyone was there, drinking and loudly chatting away. P.O, not knowing his limits was already pretty drunk as he went up to B-Bomb. 
"Raon told me you've been ignoring her..." - he said between two hiccups. 
"It's non of your business." - he pushed away the younger member by his face, which was uncomfortably close to him.

"You'll regret it if you don't say good bye... I know you two had a thing."
"You mean she and Taeil had a thing?" - he said, getting annoyed with this conversation.
"Oh, no no no no no... That never happened. She kicked him out so good! I think he is still in shock from it." - said the youngest with a laugh.
"What do you mean she kicked him out?" - asked B-bomb, now standing up and holding P.O by his collar.
"Oh, sh*t... You weren't supposed to know... Never mind, I just made that up! They totally did it!" - he explained hoping it would work. B-bomb let go of him and rushed to his laptop. He wanted to call her if she was still awake. As he looked at the camera his face darkened. The door to her apartment was wide open, and her place was completely trashed. U-Kwon was the first to notice him, and quickly turned down a music so everyone would realize something was very wrong. They gathered around the laptop while he rewound the footage, to see who was responsible. Two thugs broke into her apartment, and although she put up a fight, she couldn't win against the injection they slammed into her neck, that put her to sleep. As they were leaving the apartment, a third man appeared on the screen. He looked straight in the camera with a devilish grin, as if he knew someone was watching and he was challenging them to do something about it. They immediately recognized the man. It was Hyun-jin, the man who kidnapped Raon in the past, the man who lost his brother because of her. Fear in the form of sweat trickled down their neck, knowing, that if they won't get her back soon, they might never get her back at all.