Chapter 1

My Annoying Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO'S POV

"All my life I've never been happy of my folk's decision. yeah I loved them but sometimes they were annoying as hell. I wish I could back him to saved me from this stupid marriage thing. I'm still young for godsake.. I want to enjoy my life liked him. I want to choose the girl who will captured my heart." I thought as I gazed my mother's rambling..

"She's beautiful son, why don't you try to meet her? I know that you know each other" she says with a smirk.

wait? I knew her? so it means she knows me too? " I thought..

of course , You heard your mother that you knew each other." my subconscious said.

"I know her? what do you mean on that Mom?" I asked 

She smiled mischievously. " Yes Son, You know her very well because She's Sulli after all." she finally said as I choked in my own saliva.

" W-what? S-sulli? You mean ... Choi Sulli? The girl who eats a lot like there's no tomorrow and I think she's a tomboy Mom!" My mom slap me lighty on my shoulder.

 " Choi Sulli is goddess, so be ready and stop being unmanly. She was lovely and I know that She's the one for you." she said dreamily  and walk away in my room.

I frowned." why it looks like mother knows best is not best at all?" I signed and buried my face in my pillow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry It's short chapter. I feel sick right now :(  anyway enjoy reading folks

MSSONGEUNIN <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter