Looks

It's As Simple As It Looks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So when are you guys gonna get over this?" Chaeyoung sighed, crossing her arms as she did. Here they were at Inkigayo, having already performed their latest single on stage and all her unnies could talk about was the small crush she had admitted to develop on the group’s maknae recently.

 

It’s not that big of a deal, right?

 

“Not until you confess to Lisa,” Jennie said rather loudly, much to Rosé’s mortification. Whipping her head to the side as fast as humanly possible, she saw Lisa already more than an arm's reach away talking to some other idols as they loitered on stage, waiting for the show to continue.

 

Well, talking would be the nice way to put it, Chaeyoung mused. With the way Lisa was hanging around Red Velvet. Lisa was always like this— always so acting flirty with everyone that sometimes she could look downright sleazy— but she could never get used to it. Although Chaeyoung knew that Lisa wasn’t always flirting intentionally— she was just a very sociable person who didn’t know the concept of personal space. The keyword being always. There were times where the vocalist knew that the maknae of the group was definitely flirting.

 

Such as right now.

 

Lisa had an arm s around Wendy’s shoulders, and flirtatiously winked at Joy. The vocalist could see Irene rolling her eyes and Yeri practically screaming at Lisa. She couldn’t hear what was going on, but Rosé preferred not to know.

 

Her previous thoughts did not stop the jealousy from bubbling at the back of her head, since Lisa definitely looked like she was flirting right now, making her unintentionally glare daggers at the group without her realizing it.


"I don’t think shes interested," Rosé finally said in a clipped tone, trying to sound casual. She silently wondered why she had fallen head over heels for a flirt like her in the first place.

 

“Of course she is!” Jisoo said enthusiastically, bumping her shoulder to Chaeyoung’s as she did. Not even that had averted Rosé’s gaze away from Lisa.

 

“Sure, tell that to all the other girls she’s all over,” Rosé spat, and Jennie noticed the look in her eyes.

 

“If looks could kill,” Jisoo mumbled before biting her lip, turning her head to look at what Rosé was witnessing.

 

Curious, Jennie turned her gaze to what the vocalist was glaring at. see Lisa saying something along the lines of “Sure!” to Seulgi, and then shuffling over to where Mamamoo was. Everything seemed like a normal conversation until Lisa had received a peck on the cheeks from Hwasa and Moonbyul.

 

Ah.

 

“Is Rosie jealous?” Jennie tried to push Rosé, hoping that she wouldn’t be put in Chaeyoung’s hit list.

 

While the rapper was sure that someone like Park Chaeyoung wouldn’t do such a thing— or would have a list to begin with— she wasn’t that sure anymore, especially with the anger she was radiating. Suddenly, Jennie felt a hand wrap tightly around hers, squeezing it as if looking for comfort.

 

Averting her gaze to look at Jisoo, she realized that she probably shouldn’t have said that. Especially because her girlfriend looked absolutely terrified at the prospect of an enraged Park Chaeyoung.

 

“I am not!” The vocalist said indignantly, her fists clenching as she snapped back. Jisoo swallowed her fears and soldiered on in an attempt to temper Chaeyoung.

 

“It’s okay, Chaeyoungie, water is wet,” The eldest tried to joke.

 

“I hate you,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter