Chapter 6

Like That Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae throws the ball into the net. Dunk shot!

He plays the basketball alone when Brian is supposed to join him but he got something to do. He keeps bouncing and throws the ball into the net while his sweat is going down all over his skin crazily. He feels so tired and he lies down on the basketball court, while his eyes are gazing at the stars that fill the dark sky. He is too immersed into his own thought until he heard something that distracting him. "Who the hell is mumbling so loud in the middle of the night ugh..." he stand up to see the person that passing by the court.

"Eh, Sooyeon? What is she doing here? Is she drunk?!" He immediately runs towards her who was obviously not walking in a straight line. "Sooyeon! What are you doing here?" He stands in front of her while her lips curve upwards and she falls into his embrace. "Hey, Sooyeon. Wake up!" He cups her cheeks. "Uh, this girl. Why did you drink so much?" He immediately lifts her in an embrace and carries her to the nearest bench. She still doesn't stop mumbling. He puts and secures her in the right position of sitting. She stops mumbling and dozed off. He sits next to her while resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, did you crawl all the way here?" she moves her head a little bit; maybe as the sign of answering his question. "You did? Oh my God, this kid," he chuckles a little bit. He stares at the sky while she's dozing off. "The sky is so clear. I wonder why tonight is looking so fine..." he mumbles to himself.

"Hmm..."

"Are you responding to my statement?" He turns his head to her, which means he saw the long silky black hair. They look so soft. He really wants to them very much.

Enough, Jae. Control yourself.

She suddenly lift up her head from his shoulder. He still locks his gaze towards her every movements. She turns her body and faces him and he did the same thing too. “Do you want some water? I’ll get it for you,” he’s about to stand up but she grabs his wrist. She grins at him while holding both of his arms and leans closer towards him.

"Hey dude! You look so huggable," she chuckles and hugs the tall guy who is sitting in front of her out of nowhere which made his body leans against the bench's holder. She tilts her head upwards and peeks at Jae's face which is turning into red colour. Maybe the effect of playing basketball or his blood rushes all over his face.

"Uh...are you okay?" His eyes are wildly scanning around and gladly there were just both of them in the park. He moves his gaze at her face as their gazes meet. Just a few centimeter away from each other.

"You are so cute! Your eyes are so shiny and, and I really want to boop your nose and squishs your cheeks,” her thin and long fingers linger around his face and she is actually booped his nose and her fingers stop at his lips. “Your lips...your lips look so..." she studies that plump heart shaped lips.

He’s quite surprised with her but he acts like nothing is happening at all. He locks his gaze at her face. He let her fingers caress his lips. She’s drunk, Jae. Let her be. A few seconds later, his eyes widen as he felt the warmth of the lips that has been pressed on his and she breaks the kiss. "...kissable," she said and chuckles while burying her head on his chest. He runs his fingers on his lips while looking at her in disbelief.

Gosh. This girl is so wild when she's drunk.

"Sooyeon? My goodness," he leans her body against the bench and he wraps her hands along his neck and piggybacks her. "I should send you to your home but I don't where is it," he stabilizes his body and secures her at his back. 

"Yeah, what a , Jae. She's totally passed out. How can she show the way to her home... ah never mind, you can stay at my home,” Jae starts to walk to his home with Sooyeon on his back.

*****

He presses the digits on his security lock that is located on the door. He opens the door and the lights automatically turns on by itself. "Dude, your body might looks tiny but you are actually heavier than I thought tho," he’s gasping while talking to a girl who is sleeping on his back.

He walks into his room and he tucks her in his bed. She groans a little bit but he ignores it. He sits at the right side of his king size bed while pulls the blanket to cover her body in order to keep her warm. As he’s about to stand up, he feels a grab at his wrist. He turns his head towards the girl who is currently holding his hand. "Are you awake now? Do you want so- oh-" he’s being pulled by her and he is now lying down next to her. Sooyeon snuggles herself closer to him while burying her head on his chest and wraps her hand on his waist. He moves his head downwards as his lips touch her hair and the nice scent of her hair lingers inside his nose.

This scent. It's still the same. Just like the first time we met.

He tucks her hair behind her ears as he saw the fair skin as well as a pair of pretty long eyelashes but her cheeks re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter