Act Cool

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Your POV

Today I woke up earlier than usual. Hehe, oppas shouldn't look at a messy girl all day. I have to look wonderful. All for oppa. Must study for oppa... Must exercise for oppa... Must take care of my skin for oppa..... FOR OPPA!!!!!

I fangirled in my head. Was I the only one who thought like that? Like, did everything for my idols? I have to get good grades so I can have a good job to take care of the bills and our children when we grow up. I need to take care of my skin so oppa won't feel ashamed to show me around with him.

I have to exercise to maintain my weight so oppa won't have to have a fat girlfriend. Aigoo, the things I do for my idols. Hehe, it's all worth it though!

They shall be mine one day!! Muahahahaha! Okay, Lee _______, snap out of it. You have to get out of the shower and get dressed.

As I step out into the cold, I wrap my hair in a towel and make my way to my bed. Slipping in to my under things, I quickly dress, making sure not to wrinkle my skirt. There. All done.

Now for the important part... My hair! I should just leave it down but put some minor accesories. After picking out my baby blue headband, I make my way downstairs for breakfast.

But there was already someone sitting in my seat. "Oh! Channie oppa, what are you doing here so early?" I ask.

"Waiting for my baby girl to wake up of course! I wanted to make you some breakfast too." he proudly smiled and put his hands on his hips. I run to him and hug him around the waist. Such a wonderful oppa... I'm really lucky. He pats my head and ushers me to the table.

"So princess, today, I made you some American food. Bacon, eggs, sausages, and has browns". Passing the plate towards me, I marvel at the foreign food.

"Waaaaah, it's so cool!" I dig in. Man was it tasty. Korean food was either sweet or spicy. Even the breads always had a sweet tang to them. I can actually have some meat in me.

Finally! I've been straining my money by buying less meat so I could save for some merchandise. Hey, that was a legit reason for me at least. Anything for my idols.

Narrator POV

Gongchan smiled at your eating figure, noticing how much thinner you've gotten.

He knows you've been skipping out on meals due to money issues, and wasn't about to let the girl of his dreams starve. After you finished, you excitedly looked up at him and started talking about your "perfect" idols.

Envious, Gogchan chose to filter out what you were talking about and drove to school. As he opened the door, you held onto his arm and kept on busy chattering.

"Do you think they're more handsome in person? What if they don't like short girls like me?... I wonder if they'll need help in school! I would be more than happy to help." he shook his head at your nervousness.

You both reached your class almost an hour before school needed to start. Gongchan chose to go and have a little talk with the principal and left you alone.

You gave him a peck on the cheek and entered the classroom. You weren't alone however. In the back row, six familiar blonde guys were talking to one another. Hearing the door open, they look towards your direction. 

"Holy...." you muttered.

"Hyung, isn't that the girl who passed out last week?" the boy with the curly hair asked the one with the scary eyes.

"Mhhm, yeah, her face looks familiar" he solemnly replied. Their stares felt like lasers piercing through your soul.

"Heart, please don't burst just yet. Iou just met them." you thought to yourself. Uh-oh. Not again. T

he world started spinning and you felt your head hit the floor. The six boys stood there, stunned, for you had passed out.... Again.

 

 

You felt something wet on your face. Shocked, your body bolted upwards.

Your eyes opened in a flurry and you found yourself laying on the teacher's desk.

"See hyung! I told you she wasn't dead!" the one with the curvy smile said with excitement.

"Hmph, guess you're right" the one with the bunny teeth replied. You didn't just feel something wet on your face... It was all over your body. You look down and see yourself drenched in water.

"What the..?" you looked towards the boys.

"Oh, you passed out and we didn't know what to do with you so we woke you up." the one with the curvy smile explained.

"But, with water? Where did you even get this?!" you started panicking. Your idols can't see you in this state!

"Well, none of us wanted to carry you to the nurse so we just grabbed a bucket in the closest and filled it up with water from the water fountain. TADA! You woke up! No need to thank us." the bunny teeth one waved his hand in a shoo-ing motion, walking back to the corner of the room where the others were.

Confused, you struggled to get down from the desk. Then, the bell rang and your teacher entered.

"YAH! LEE _______, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Mr. Kim screamed, finding his desk soaked with water.

 

Your POV

 

I really didn't know how to answer...

"I-uh- I-I" then, I heard a voice emerge from the back of the room. Oh my gosh, yes, this is where my idols come in and save me! I mentally fist pumped.

"Mr. Kim, that girl seems to have wanted to pull a prank on you. We saw her try to set it up when we got inside the class" my mouth fell to the floor.

What the heck?! This isn't supposed to happen! That's not how it goes! I didn't even set anything up! Too late though, Mr. Kim was fuming. Steam was coming out of his ears.

"LEE ____________! TO THE PRINCIPAL. NOW." Gulping at his fierce glare, I hurried out of the class and into the hallway. What the heck just happened?!

 

Narrator POV

 

"Himchan hyung, why did you do that? That girl didn't do it" Zelo asked.

"She should be glad. We got her to wake up. Youngjae even had to carry her onto that desk." Himchan replied, waving it off.

"You have to learn how to have fun in this school Zelo". He chuckled and went back to talk to the other members.

"Guys, I think we just found our new play thing" he announced. Zelo just stood apart from them tilting his head in confusion.

 

A/N

Yay! They finally talk to each other x) wooot~ thank you for all of the comments :') You have made me into one very happy author! Saranghae <3