Kura is pretty

You in my eyes

I went to Chaeyeon’s birthday party. It was at the hotel. They rented out hotel room and decorated it with balloon and things. Very pinky and pretty. They also ordered a lot of food to the room. It’s family room so the room is big and have living room aera.

 

They are pretty rich. Chaeyeon must be rich too. Or Hyewon rented it for her?

 

“Saku-chan”

 

Chaeyeon ran to me as she hugged me. I am happy to see her.

 

“Happy Birthday, Chaeyeon ah”

 

“Thank you”

 

“Where are other girls?”
 

I asked. Obviously, I was expecting Hyewon. When I came into the room, I saw a lot of girls.  Yena, Yuri are chatting at the corner. Eunbi is sticking around Nako and Hitomi. Hyewon is with Wonyoung and two other girls, new faces.

 

“Come on, I will introduce you with other girls”
 

Chaeyeon held my hand as she took me to Hyewon and three girl chatting.

 

“Kura ah, you are so pretty”

 

Hyewon praised me as soon as she saw. I was blushing after that.

 

“Saku chan, you know Wonyoung right?”
 

Chaeyeon asked me as I nodded.

 

“Pretty unnie and I met last time when Hyewon Unnie brought her”

 

Wonyoung is cute and tall. Even she is younger than us, she is the tallest one.

 

“She is Chaewon. Chaewon is same class with Yuri”


Chaeyeon introduced me with the cute girl who is talking with Hyewon. And there is another girl who is hugging Hyewon since I first came in. I am jealous. She is tall. Not as tall as Wonyoung but taller than me.

 

“She is Yujin. She is two years junior than us. Same with Wonyoung. Currently, Hyewon’s favorite girl”

 

Chaeyeon introduced me as I just smiled as her weakly. I thought I am her favorite girl. Why did Chaeyeon include Yujin is Hyewon’s favorite girl when she introduces? Is it because she knows that I like Hyewon? Am I obvious? If Chaeyeon likes Hyewon, she should be jealous like me right? Why is she so fine with it?

 

“Hey, Saku Chan”

 

Eunbi, Nako, Hitomi, Yena and Yuri all came to us and greeted me. That Yujin girl is still clingy to Hyewon. Hyewon seems to like her a lot. She just keeps playing with her.

 

“Girls, I brought some wines. My dad suggested me some”

 

Chaeyeon said as everyone got excited. Since the food are ready, we started the party officially. We drank some wine and eat dinner together. Yena and Yuri are lost in their own world while Eunbi is busy sticking to Nako, Hyewon has the rest of girls surround her. Thankfully, Chaeyeon sticked with me so that I don’t bore alone.

 

Since this is our first-time drinking, everyone seems to get little tipsy. The worse one is Yena. She started to talk a lot and host the party. Because of her, we got a lot more fun.

 

“Girls, come on…let’s play the game”

 

She said as she took the empty bottle. We are surrounded by the round table. She put the bottle in the middle of the table as she spined it.

 

It’s called True or Dare game. The one who spined the bottle have to ask question to the one who bottle pointed. If you don’t want to answer, you have to kiss that person.

 

“TRUE OR KISS?”

 

The girls shouted. The spinner Yena and the pointer Chaewon.

 

“If you have to date someone else among us, who would you date?”

 

Yena asked as everyone expecting to hear their name.

 

“It’s easy. Hyewon unnie”

 

Hyewon smiled like a winner as she even went to her and hugged her.

 

“I thought you like Chaeyeon”

 

Yena mumbled as Chaewon stared at her with “you wanna die” eyes.

 

“CHAEYEON”

 

“Is the person you are interested in this room?”

 

Chaeyeon smiled shyly as she said “YES” and everyone screamed.

 

“Who?”

 

Wonyoung and Eunbi asked.

 

“You can only ask one question at the time”

 

Chaeyeon said as she spined the bottle. Who is she interested? Hyewon?

 

"HYEWON"

 

"If you have to date someone in this room, who would you date?"

 

Chaeyeon asked as Hyewon got everyone attention. Especially, me, Chaeyeon, Nako, Chaewon, Wonyoung and Yujin. Unexpectedly, Yuri is one of us.

 

"Do I have to kiss Chaeyeon if I don't want to answer?

 

"You want to kiss me, huh?"

 

Chaeyeon teased as Hyewon giggled.

 

"Kura"

 

My world stopped for awhile. Did she just say Kura? She wanna date me? Well...it's just if question but she chose me among all the girls?

 

"Why? Unnie, you said I am your favorite"

 

Yuri said as she clinged to Hyewon's arm. Yena was staring at her with fiery eyes.

 

"Kura is pretty"