Chapter 25 (Part I)

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 

 











 

Aigoooo nuna. You look amazing. 




 

Thanks Seungmin. You look cuter in a good way. 




 

Ayee. For today. I'm in my royal mood. 




 

Yah we ain't in the blood line. 




 

I know. So nuna i'm sure you are going to have fun with Changbin hyung. 




 

Of course. Its my day with my one and only binnie. Even if its been months. Well is the boys ready though. 




 

Yeah. Its just that Han dont feel so good for today. 




 

I know the reason. Don't need to tell me why. 




 

Wait are you the mastermind behind all of this. 




 

Nope. Grandpa is. Now shut your mouth or those mouth wont get to eat the foods available downstairs. 




 

Ahh.... sorry.....




 

Kids what's with this atmosphere. 




 

Grandpa i miss you so much. 




 

I miss you both too. Well it's going to be a fun night . Remember no illegal stuff in this area. 




 

Yes grandpa. Thank you for tonight. You should have fun too. 




 

Will sure do. Now let's get going. I have big news to spread tonight. 




 

Oh. You rarely did this. I wonder what is it about this time. 




 

You will see....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Aish jinjja i should have been with Hayeon for now. Why does Seungmin gets to meet her first. 




 

Yah. Better appreciate that half of this Night ball time is you spending your time with the one and only Hayeon. 




 

I know that but hyung. 




 

No buts. Its rather you spend well those happiness or waste it Changbin. 




 

Alright. Then what about Han. He seem like something is not right to him. 




 

Ahh Han Jisung. Well he met Bona's ex boyfriend few days ago. I heard that today is Bona proper closure. Which means Han cant intrude of help Bona at the moment. Its all up to Bona. 




 

Thats weird......




 

It is for true love. Well are you guys done. We are suppose to meet Seungmin at the Hall 




 

Right.... lets go. 




 

MAN I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY BABYGIRL. 




 

Someone please give him calm pills before the guards mistook him as the weird kids. 




 

I will handle him don't worry. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Wow so many people. Yah will you be fine. 




 

I will. This isnt my first time either. Where are the boys . Its going to be hard to see them like this. 




 

I don't know. I told them to meet up here. 




 

They must be on their way. Yah have fun. I'm going to search for grandpa. 




 

Nuna if you spot someone don't try to make any scene. 




 

Aigoo. That depends on who makes what first. See ya soon. Say to Changbin that i will see him soon. 




 

I will dont worry. 






 

You gave a smile at Seungmin and walk away to find your grandpa. As you walk through the crowds. You geet many people along the way till you felt someone grab your wrist. You turn and look at someone who you didn't expect to see. 








 

Oh what brings you here. 




 

    Lets talk outside  . 




 

We have nothing to talk about Mina. 




 

     Please for Mark. At least i know you still cared for him as a friend . 




 

Fine. Lets walk to the end of this place. 










 

You lead her to the end of the Hall since its much silence there. You're not feeling anything but you are curious of why she suddenly wants to talk to you. After both of you at the empty hallway where no one is supposed to be there. You turn and look at her. With your straight face. Mina sighed and gave her annoyed face. 







 

   Really do you have to give that face to me  .




 

Talk. Now. 




 

    Still the same Hayeon. When are you gonna forgive him . 




 

Why should i. You should not even be here in the first place  . 




 

    Fine im getting to the point. Mark have been talking about you non stop. Look Hayeon he is going to be my fiance and i want you to settle things with him that makes him forget about you  . 




 

You know I have no rights to change him right. Plus i have nothing else with him. Stop forcing me to change things that i did nothing wrong. 




 

    YAH. It's your fault that he got kicked out from this school. It's your fault that he has zero chance to be in any other school or even work. It's all your fault that he have no other way to go. Don't you know what you have just done  .




 

Blaming me for things like this isn't my thing. Second of all, you know the rules and he is aware of all consequences that he has to face. Lastly, who are you to say that i'm the one that is at fault. Better get your out of here before you get caught by grandpa. I have no other things. I'm done with the both of you. 







 

You turn and walk away. You don't really have any mood to talk about the past. As you where walking away. Mina smirk and slowly went towards you. Just then you felt a sharp pain stab through your abdomen. You look down and saw a knife stab through the abdomen. After that you felt Mina's breath at your left ear. 






 

  You think I would let you go easily. Ruining mine and Marks life is fun huh  . 





 

You aint gonna get what you want Mina. 




 

  Oh i will. See you in heavens my dear....








 

Soon after all you know is everything turned black. You were hoping that someone to help you but soon after everything just turn black before you could even see anyone in your vision....










 

     Babe you know you dont have to do that . 




 

     Mark. I will do anything for you. Especially when it comes to Hayeon  . 




 

      Thanks babe. Now lets get out of here. Before we could even get caught  . 




 

     What about the knife. Won't they suspect something  . 




 

     Just throw it somewhere people can't find. Come on lets go......











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Yo man whats with the face. 




 

Ani Bona isnt coming for today. 




 

Ahh it must be she is still uncomfortable . 




 

    Who says so  . 




 

Oh... YA i thought you wont come for today




 

    I have to. Hayeon unnie ask me too. Have you seen her  .




 

She said she wants to see Grandpa. She will be here soon. 




 

Mwoh. Grandpa is at the table laughing with his friends. 




 

Yeah man i dont see Hayeon anywhere. You sure she went to see grandpa

 



 

Yeah. Nuna said that to me. I dont know she had other friends other than us. 




 

Thats weird. Really weird. 




 

Nuna dont have other friends. She only have us. 




 

     Yeah unnie only have us...




 

Where would she be this timing. 




 

    GUYS HAYEON NUNA WAS STABBED    . 




 

MWOH......