-12-

Rose-colored Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I froze on my spot the moment I saw Sehun. From the corner of my eyes I saw Suho looked at me and tilted his head toward Sehun's direction, gesturing me to go with him to approach Sehun. Before I could mutter any response, he already walked ahead.

"Pleasure to see you here, Sehun-ssi. Are you meeting someone?" Suho said greeting him.

"Pleasure to see you too. Uhm, no, I was attending a conference in the hotel accross the street. I just wanted to have a cup of coffee here before going back to the hospital."

"And, maybe try my luck." He added as he glanced at me.

"Well, excuse me then, I am going to make my order. Enjoy your coffee." Suho smiled and nodded at him.

"Joohyun, let me order. The usual for you, right?" Suho asked for my confirmation and he went to line up to the long queue to order.

While leaving me here with Oh Sehun.

"Hey, why don't you take a seat as you wait?" Sehun gestured me to sit on the chair in front of him.

"Well, how are doing Sehun?" I asked him as I sat down, trying my best to not feel awkward around him.

"Very busy I must say" He answered.

"With surgeries and getting over you. Which the latter, as of this very minute, is proven to be useless." He added as he sipped his coffee before leaning to the table and facing me.

"Just so you know, I'm very unfamiliar with rejection. So, this ain't easy. To talk to you. After being rejected."

"The thing is I certain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter