**[BTS - JUNGKOOK] Tomato Soup with Love

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

[REQUESTED BY: ParkJimins_TinyWifey (Thank you!!) ]

 

"Did Laura went to her class? I haven't seen her since morning." 
"Uh Jungkook-ssi, sorry. I haven't seen her around also. I don't have any subjects overlapping with hers today. Try visiting her on her dorm."

The lady friend of yours said to Jungkook as he asks around the room for you.

He realized ever since morning that you're not around and had a chance to ask your close friends on what happened to you. Noticing that even your friends didn't know where you are, he sighed and went into your dorm.

Laura and Jungkook met when he had a subject the same as yours and you both became close friends while he was working as a part-timer at the college cafeteria.

Even though you're both in the same college, he was studying Film & Entertainment course and you in Animation and Writing. 

Jungkook was known as one of the handsome guys in campus, so the cafeteria is full of girls swarming to see him while working there. As he was working there, you suddenly had taken a liking on his specialty, the Tomato soup.

Unbeknownst to you, he started to developed some feelings for you when you told him that the soup is good.

The compliment made him happy and inspired to work more everyday at the cafeteria.

――

As Jungkook approached your dorm, he fished out his phone and sent a message so that you'll know that he'll visit you.

'(Y/N)! I heard you didn't went to school today. You okay? I have a free time today and took the chance of visiting you, are you on your dorm? I brought your favorite soup.'

He stopped in front of a door, where your name was written beside it. He pulled out his phone again and saw that you didn't opened the message, he typed your number and started calling you.

Hearing that your phone is ringing inside, he knocked on the door and said,

"Hey, Laura it's me! Open the door!"

He squatted beside the door and waited you to open it. After a couple of minutes, he sensed something.

Her phone's ringing inside but no one's opening the door?

He tried to knock again and turned the doorknob, which wasn't locked.

Eh? The door isn't locked? What happened here?

He opened the door and shout out your name.

"Laura? Where are you? Anybody home? Sorry for intruding!"

He looked around as he put the soup he brought onto the table.

He continued looking for you and pushed open the door, seeing you lying unconciously. It made him feel like he was been shocked by an electricity.

It's Laura!

He panicked and approached you as he hurriedly tap numbers on his phone.

"Ah, yes, yes, there is an ... emergency...emergency here. My friend fainted. Yes, Yes, I'll send out the a-address"

He was walking on circles as he was talking on his phone. You being unconcious made him very nervous. He was shaking as he waited for the ambulance to arrived.

After an hour, the ambulance arrived and Jungkook told them where you are. The paramedics took you and Jungkook went with them.

As the doctor checking you, he sat on the waiting shed with his hands still shaking. He felt his back full of sweat, and can't even utter a word.

When the doctor got out, he ran fast to him to ask about on you.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The doctor asked Jungkook as he froze and looked at him from top to bottom. "The girl's okay now. She had fainted because of overfatigue. She just need to take some rest and will be fine after." The doctor nodded and walked pass him.

Hearing the doctor's words made him feel relieved. He quietly opened the room where you have been transfered and sat beside you.

"Thank Goodness, you're okay now. I.. don't know what am I gonna do if something happened on the girl I like."

You heard him murmuring those words. He didn't know that you woke up when he opened the door. You faked a sleep and heard him murmuring something.

He.. He likes me? When? Where? Why?

A blush formed on your cheeks after hearing his words. You opened your eyes and saw him looking directly at you.

You both smiled and you had a chance to ask him.

"You like me? When? Where? Why?"

He nodded and smiled sweetly at you.
"Y-yes.. I like you ever since you complimented my soup. It made me feel inspired to do things more."

His confession made you blush more. You cupped your cheeks and giggled.

"Actually... I like you also." You said it softly. Hearing his confession made your heart beat faster.