-22-

The Black Knight and The Lights


 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 








 

Bloods everywhere. Not a single person is around. All you see is just a small amount of lights and sharp swords around you. You were being chained up and you were restless as you don't want to strain yourself with the minor power. As you were breathing heavily and your mind were so full of thoughts that you aren't aware of your divinity powers are trying to overtake you. As you tried to not let it happened. Someone came in and shake you till snap out from your daze. 








 

     Yah wake up  . 




 

What do you want from me. 




 

     Changbin hyung wants to see you  . 




 

I dont have time for that jerk. 




 

    The jerk you talking about is going to be the king and rule the world  . 




 

You aint worth for the world you jerk. 





 

All of the sudden you felt a sharp pain on the head as Changbin grab a fistful of your hair tightly. You groan in pain 





 

     Don't you dare underestimate me as the jerk you always think princess   . 




 

Jerk as always. You will never win Changbin. 




 

     We will see about that   . 




 

Stop wasting your time on it. You already conquered EDMERLDA. What else do you even want. 




 

     Didn't anyone told you that you are blessed to be born with Gladiolus smell. Man that's the most empowering that we always wanted   . 




 

Get your filthy hands off me. I don't have what you want  . 




 

     What do you mean you dont have it. TELL ME   . 




 

     Hyung that's enough for now. We need her alive in order for her people to bring what we want   .




 

    Oh really   .




 

     Hyung we have problems. Most of our Phoenix have been killed. We are lacking of Phoenix   . 




 

      AISH JINJJA. GET THE Sparrows ready. Things are going to get some fun here  . 








 

They left. Leaving you all alone in pain. You start to tear up as you felt something was not right to you.  Clouds starts to get darker. Lightnings starts to appear. However they don't know that once Divinity starts to take over you. No one can stop unless Seungmin came in on time. 














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Oh god this is not good. 




 

Yah you can do it what do you mean its not good. 




 

Hyung. Minyoung nuna always say that whenever the enemy is on air let mother nature do its work. 




 

What the heck. No. Minyoung emotions arent that good. 




 

Yah what happened here. 




 

The phoenix were all killed by the lightning and the air that chokes most of them. The land isnt affected.




 

Yah dont you think...




 

    Masters. Minyoung unnie might turn into a different person. Its going to be full moon in hours time   . 




 

No. It cant be happening. 




 

Guys i think we have more problems to solved. 




 

Oh man i hate sparrows. Yah bring in the Eagles. They are trained well am i right. 




 

Not in this condition Jaemin. 




 

What what do you mean




 

Divinity. Minyoung is controlling everything. She is killing all those Enemies that is in our way  




 

   I hope the rest of the masters are fine  . 




 

Hyung the Aurora. 




 

WHAT. IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS EARLY. 




 

I hold all of the rest on the lands. Try to make time for them. This is too early.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Yah is this the place. 




 

EDMERLDA....




 

     It is the place guys. EDMERLDA is where we stop invading. ALFREDILL is just where they try to find some stocks since this place is almost destroyed  . 




 

What do we do now. 




 

     We need to find Felix  .




 

Seungmin the Aurora starts to form.




 

     Not till the siren Renjun   .

 



 

Jeno is trying to give us more time. We need to be fast. 




 

West side of Edmerlda. My sense told me someone we know is there. 




 

     Hurry bring us to them   . 




 

Renjun nod and quickly lead them to where his senses told him. The boys ran as fast as they could as they also tried to avoid any enemy or the Lightnings that suddenly appeared without Seungmin knows that lightning is caused by you. Your emotions were really unstable that you were afraid that you would kill anyone without you even realise in reality due to your divinity power. That whats makes renjun afraid and worries the most. 



 

Long run, avoiding much enemies as they can, the boys finally reached the west side where there's no Neptunes or Wolfs guarding the place. Seungmin lead them inside with cautions. As Renjun can feel his sense power getting stronger he told Seungmin the directions to where the sense power coming from. Minutes later they heard footsteps near them. Before any of them could use the powers. Seungmin turn towards the voices. 










 

      Seungmin......




 

Master Renjun, Master Haechan..




 

Finally. Guys wheres Minyoung. 




 

The queen have been captured by Hyunjin. We dont know how to reach her. 




 

     They must be from the dungeon. No wonder Felix looks so pale   . 




 

    Im fine Seungmin. We dont have much time. Changbin is out to attack the border that you guys set up   . 




 

     Where is Han   . 




 

     I dont know. I cant reach to him as well with this weak powers of mine   . 




 

Lee Know. Do it now   . 




 

But Master. The Aurora. 




 

    Do it now. We need to get Minyoung out of here before Changbin is back  




 

Alright Master Seungmin.













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

YAH THEY ARE TOO MANY OF THEM REACHING THE EAST SIDE. 




 

We still need to wait for the Signs. 




 

Masters the wind its not normal as it is. 




 

Yah Jeno it must be the signs from them.




 

Not till they reach the border. 




 

What. You are gonna get us killed. 




 

Trust me. They already found Minyoung. And now Changbin is going after us. Let them reach the border. Its only one chance before they retreat. 




 

Masters any seconds now.....




 

Almost there. 




 

MASTERS THEY ARE AT THE BORDER. 




 

JENO DO IT NOW. 









 

Jeno switch on the siren making all their enemies screeching in pain as the siren hurts them from far Jeno saw Hyunjin and Han on their phoenix were looking in anxious as they dont know whats happening. After quite some time, they suddenly vanish from Jeno sight. One by one the Neptunes and wolves starts to die also the sparrows retreat as they are hurting from the loud siren. 









 

For how long we have to do this. 




 

As long as it could before the border breaks. 




 

They arent gonna make it. 




 

What do you mean ahjussi  




 

Minyoung and Seungmin powers. Its fading




 

Oh no......




 

It cant be. Its not even sunset yet. 





 

No.... Ahjussi what must we do. 




 

Now its all up to Seungmin. He is the one left that can solve all of this.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

After quite some time, encountering many Neptunes and Wolfs that tries to stop them but Seungmin fiercely use his powers to kill the Neptunes and Wolfs. They finally found the room where you were. With the help of Woojin and Bangchan. The door was smashed open. Revealing you hugging your knees while shivering in the cold. Seungmin and Renjun run towards you with all the worries they had. Before Seungmin you reach his hands to you. Renjun stop him. 













 

    She is scared.....




 

Try not to use your darkness power. It will trigger her. I will heal her when it starts to be aggressive. 




 

    Alright...







 

Seungmin place his hands on yours and speak softly. 








 

    Hey... Its me. Seungmin.....




 

Seungmin.....  SEUNGMIN









 

You hug him tightly and start to burst into tears. He hugged you back and tried to calm you down but you kept on tearing up. Till they heard a siren. All of them start to panic as they have to leave the place as fast as they could. Before you could react. Renjun put his hands on your head and the next thing you see is a pitch black. Renjun putting you to sleep as the powers wont hold it for long. All of them starts to run to leave the place. With all their speed to run as far as they could. They were almost reaching the west side of Edmerlda entrance. Suddenly the ground starts to shake and lightning strike making them dispersed and fall onto the ground with pain. 








 

What was that..... 




 

I dont know. Where is Minyoung. 




 

No sight of her. Not even Seungmin. 




 

Guys we arent alone here...




 

    You guys think you can run but you failed    . 




 

    Hyunjin. You dont have to do this   . 




 

    Orders are orders and you dont betray your family with your enemies Felix  . 




 

Man this is so not my tea. 




 

   Its not my tea either. Surrender or both of them will die under Changbin's hand  . 




 

That wont work. Changbin wont win this time 




 

    Oh really. You guys are so weak. What you really gonna do   . 




 

Kill your till peace. 




 

    Just surrender now. We wont harm like we wanted to  . 




 

     Never. Victory won't bring happiness when you are just greedy of powers. This is not what the father wants from us. He wants us to be a better family. Not invading for victory  . 




 

   FATHER IS DEAD SO DO OUR FAMILY FELIX. You betrayed us just like how Seungmin did  . 




 

Bangchan, Woojin. DO IT NOW. 






 

The wind starts to breeze around them. As it gets stronger, both Hyunjin and Han can't see them as the Dust and there's frozen soil were covering them. Few moments later. Hyunjin uses his power to stop everything. After a clear sight for both Hyunjin and Han. They saw nothing but only them there. Hyunjin shocked while Han just smirked and chuckled. 







 

      Yah theres no time to laugh. We need to get them  . 




 

     We dont have to. Our work is done  . 




 

     And let them alive so they can become stronger then fight us back. We are weaker than them. Weaker than Seungmin.




 

     Are you backing out and become weak coward   .




 

    I will as long as we could just live normally and not kill people that didnt harm our life. Lets just go. Changbin hyung is waiting for us.....