three

The Devil's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wendy thought that a tour could be a good idea to know each other. She showed her the most relevant places, earning plenty of curious looks. 

“So… where are we?” Asked Irene, confused. “Is this some kind of parallel dimension or what?”

“Yes, something like that. The majority of people who die come here. Charon welcome them, depending on various aspects and he, then, places them in sectors.”

Irene seemed to understand. “In that case, are you a demon?”

Wendy laughed, moving her head.

“Actually, I don’t know. I guess I am, but you are what you choose to be.” She explained, shrugging. “I don’t like possessing human’s bodies and doing evil. In fact, that is one of the main reasons why I am not so popular here. I am a shame to my father’s legacy.”

Irene got closer, taking the other’s hand.

“I know what it is to be someone you are not for the sake of others…” She paused. “Don’t let your father choose for you ever. He will understand that what he thinks isn’t necessarily the best for you.”

Wendy looked at her, smiling.

“It’s a little difficult not to obey my father, since he is the one who rules this place. Everyone does as he says.” She murmured. “However, I appreciate what you say. I missed talking to someone. I don’t have many friends here or in any other place, really.”

The black-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter