Chapter two ~ Jo Kwangmin

~Kisses~

"why are we at the mall?" you ask kwangmin. you guys were at a shopping mall in the pajama section.

"because Youngmin spilled juice on my Pikachu PJ's" kwangmin said while flipping through different items. you sighed at the thought of your pikachu obsessed boyfriend.

"i'm not obsessed..." he murmured, turning to look at you.

"did you just read my mind?" you asked shocked, at how he knew what you were thinking.

"why yes i did~~ 8D" he giggled happily, and plucked something yellow off the rack. "IN YA GO~" he quickly shoved you into the dressing rooms, and threw something over the top.

"JO KWANGMIN!!" you shout, but all you heard was him laughing on the other side of the door. you pick up the object he threw over the door and examined it carefully...'...Kwangmin...' you thought while slowly putting on the outfit.

you open the door and slowly step out...

you stand their staring at the floor, in embarrasment.

he laughs slightly.

"JO KWANGMIN!" you shout irritatedly.

"relax relax your not alone~" he stops laughing, and steps towards you so you look up. only to see that he's wearing the same costume.

you blush slightly at how cute he looks. he hugs you tightly around the waist and presses his lips against yours.

you hear a light cough and quickly pull away.

"teens these days! go get a pokeball or somethin'!" the store worker yells, "and dont forget to pay for those too!!"

you and kwangmin laughed and changed back.