Chapter One ~ Jo Youngmin

~Kisses~

"what is this star king?" you ask, even though he's not listening anymore.

"okay okay, here are the rules" your boyfriend Jo Youngmin explained the instructions for the game you two were playing.

apparently everytime he lifts the card you have to have a cute or funny expression, to make him smile.

"ok i'm ready!" you said thinking about what to do. he lifted the card once.

"Chu~" you say puffing up your cheeks and making a kissy face. he lifted the card again.

"Rawr~" you lightly growl making a funny but cute, frown. the last time he lifted the card, you did a sad pose.

"oppa~ do you wuv me~?" you pout, by sticking out your lower lip.

you watch as Youngmins ears turn slightly pink.

"okok me next!" he hands the card to you. you lift the card. and he winks his right eye.

"kyeopta~" you say lightly while smilling. this time you lift the card and he winks his left eye, you laugh again.

"oppa your cheating!" you protest while laughing. "do it right~" you lift the card again. but this time is different.

Youngmin grabs your wrist lightly, and presses his lips against yours. he only kisses you lightly. but you already feel weak in the knees.

you snake your arms around his neck, while his make their way around your waist.

he finally pulls away and says.

"so i guess this means i win?" he says confidently, smirking.

"hmm...nope!" you stand on tippy toes back up to connect your lips with his.