07 - Hello Barcelona

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have arrived at our destination. Welcome to Barcelona, Spain. Thank you for flying with us. We hope you all enjoyed the flight. Please join us again. Thank you.”

 

Haeun stretched her arms over her head as she turned to look at Mikyung, who was still sleeping. Haeun laughed softly as she shook her best friend, “Mikyung, wake up. We’re here.”

Mikyung groaned softly as she opened her eyes, “We are?”

Haeun nodded, “We are. Now wake up.” She turned around to see Haeri staring at her, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Haeri shook her head, “No reason. I’m still waking up from my sleep.”

Haeun giggled, “Oh, I thought you were awake when I turned around.”

“No, I just woke up.”

“That’s why you look like that.”

Haeri narrowed her eyes at the younger woman, “That’s what supposed to mean.”

Haeun shook her head with a smile, “Nothing. Looks, it’s time to get off.” She picked up her neck pillow and stood up as Mikyung stood up.

They grabbed their bags from the overboard cabinet and got off the plane.

“That was a long flight.” Mikyung yawned covering with her hand.

Haeri nodded in agreement.

“But we’re finally here, aren’t we?” Haeun beamed with a bright smile.

Mikyung linked arms with her, “Of course. Let’s go get our luggage and go to the hotel. I’m ready.”

“Me too. I would like to lay on a bed. My back hurts.” Haeri linked arms with Haeun’s free arm.

Haeun looked between her best friends, “Let’s go get our luggage and go to the hotel. We can rest for a little bit before exploring.”

“You’re the best.” Mikyung squeezed Haeun’s arm.

“You definitely are, Haeun.” Haeri placed her head on Haeun’s shoulder.

“I hope you two don’t forget that I’m the youngest one between us three.”

“That doesn’t matter. You’re still the most mature and smartest one.” Mikyung beamed.

Haeri nodded in agreement.

“Haeri unnie, you shouldn’t be agreeing to that.” Haeun heaved a sigh.

The older woman took her head off Haeun’s shoulder, “Why not? Mikyung didn’t say anything wrong. She’s right though.”

“Haeun, you’re the only person that we can depend on. If we were to ever lose our full-time job, you’re going to have to raise us.” Mikyung added as Haeri nodded in agreement.

Haeun shook her head, “You two are so weird. How are we friends?”

Mikyung grinned, “We just are. Now let’s go, our luggage is probably waiting for us to pick them up.” She started dragging the three of them towards the baggage claim area.

 

“I’m finally free from that airplane.” J-Hope stretched his arms over his head.

“I do not like long flights.” Suga rotated his neck.

“I don’t either.” Jimin mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, this is what we get for going to a faraway country.” Jimin chimed in.

“I don’t think I ever want to go on another flight like this.” RM grumbled.

“What are you guys talking about? We have to take a plane to get back home.” Jin chuckled as he shifted his backpack.

“I don’t even want to think about that right now. I’m done with long flights for the next two and a half weeks. I’ll think about that when the time comes.” Suga huffed.

“Let’s just go get our luggage. I’m too tired to do anything.” Jin nodded towards the other passenger in their flight, who were heading towards the baggage claim area.

“Go, go.” RM started to follow with a yawn.

“Is our hotel close by?” V asked.

Jungkook shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe? It’s a nice hotel though.”

“Like really nice or just nice?” Jimin asked.

“I heard that it’s really nice.” Jungkook replied.

“It better be. Gaming companies have a lot of money, so it’ll be nice to stay in a five-star hotel.” Suga yawned.

“Don’t complain about the hotel before we get there. You don’t even know where we’re staying.” Jin rebutted.

“Do you know what’s the hotel is called?” V asked as Jungkook nodding pulling out his phone.

“It’s called ‘W Barcelona’ and it’s really big and nice.” Jungkook replied.

“I’ve never heard of that.” J-Hope responded.

“That’s because you’ve never been to Barcelona, so of course you wouldn’t know.” Suga clicked his tongue.

J-Hope sent him a glare, “You are another kind of annoying, aren’t you?”

Suga smirked, “I am not. I am a genius.”

“Whatever.” J-Hope shook his head.

“Stop fighting you two.” RM stepped in. “We’re here on vacation.”

“Fine, fine.” Suga huffed.

“This way you guys.” Jimin pointed out as they continued to walk towards the baggage claim area.

“Oh!” Jungkook gasped.

“What’s wrong?” V asked turned to him.

“I think I’m going to buy this new PC.” Jungkook showed V his phone screen.

V tilted his head as he looked at the PC, “Is it good?”

Jungkook nodded with a bright smile on his face, “It certainly is. I’m excited to purchase this.”

“Why? What’s so good about it?” Jin asked looking over Jungkook’s shoulder.

“It’s really good. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it.” Jungkook replied.

“Is it like crazy expensive?” V asked.

Jungkook shook his head, “No, it’s not crazy expensive, but it is expensive. It doesn’t matter, I’m getting it anyway.”

“From where?” Jin raised a brow.

“SMH.”

“Why from there?” V scratched his head.

“Because they’re in the lead when it comes to new PCs right now.” Jungkook replied as he finally purchased the PC. “I bought it.”

“Do you have that much money to spare to buy an expensive PC?” Jin bumped shoulders with Jungkook.

“I do and I’m in need of a new PC. I need to buy this before it’s sold out.” Jungkook replied as he slipped his phone into his pocket.

“SMH produ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter