Epilogue

Stupid Love Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ryosuke was busy looking through the script for his upcoming drama and tried his best to memorise each line. He flicked through the pages of his script and just tried his best to focus at his work. However, a certain someone is currently inhibiting him to do so. 

 

"Come on, Ryo-chan! Notice me!" Rio pouted like a kid whilst shaking her boyfriend's sleeve. It's the weekend, for Pete's sake! It's the only time of the week she can spend time with his 'oh-so-busy' boyfriend. Ryosuke, in turn, just chuckled on her girl's actions, making him think of conditions on how to calm Rio down. One thing he knows, when Rio's mind is determined on something, nothing can stop her.

 

"After I finish memorising, we can go out. But for now, please leave me in peace, ne baby?" He acted firm, yet loving. He watched the girl sigh in despair. He then patted her head and walked towards another room where he knows he can get peace and quiet, not noticing a white envelope slipping down from his pocket. It was the same letter Sayuri asked Ryosuke to write to reconcile with Rio. 

 

Noticing this, Rio slowly picked up the said envelope that has 'Yamada Rio' written on its surface. Rio thought for awhile but then felt herself involuntarily opening the letter to read its contents after making sure that Ryosuke is nowhere in sight. 

 

--

 

Dear Rio-chan, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter