Chapter 2: Games and Milk Dew

My Dream Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, it took me so long to post this chapter!

I've been very busy with school and family life. 

I hope you enjoy!

-

"Seokjin? Seokjin! Earth to Seokjin?" I blinked and looked at Hoseok who looked annoyed.

"What? Oh, I am so sorry Hoseok what were you saying?" I asked apologetically.

"I just said the Poppy Latte sounded good, what do you want?" Hoseok said sighing as he pointed to the menu.

"Oh u-um well the C-Cherry Tea does sound good," I stuttered feeling embarrassed.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes at me.

"I thought you hated Cherries?" Hoseok asked and I blushed with embarrassment.

"Okay Hyung what's up? You've been acting strange," Hoseok frowned closing his menu.

"It's just...ugh," I put my head to the table and groan, "I've been feeling so...lost lately? I don't know how to explain it."

Hoseok chuckled then smiled.

"What you are feeling my friend is called "Single's Mating Cry" or "Loneliness" or-" 

"Okay okay I get it...but why now? I've been single for longer than you! And you haven't dated since that one time in kindergarten," I groaned.

Hoseok grabbed his chest dramatically and frowned.

"Wow, that hurt. Do you have knives hidden in your words?" Hoseok whined.

Before I could respond the waiter walked up to us.

"Hello welcome to Milk Dew Cafe can I take your order?" he asked looking like he wanted to die right then and there.

"Ah yes, I'll have the Poppy Latte while my friend here will have the Strawberry Tea," Hoseok said smiling brightly at the waiter.

The waiter tried to smile back but he looked so sleep deprived it looked more like a high frown.

He took our order before walking away.

Hoseok then turned back to me as if there had been no interruption and said calmly, "if you want to dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter