Hurt

Sequel to Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shortly after their meeting, the four friends decided to go home to Yongsun. Now they have to talk about what has happened in all these years. The three friends had so many questions open. Why did you leave without saying a word? Why did you never contact me? Why did not you come back much earlier? Why? Why? Why? So many questions were open and the only person who would be able to answer them had just smiled and said nothing all the time.

 

 

Yongsun's house was cold, deserted and half empty. Her furniture stood in the middle of the room. The windows were all open, yet it was dusty and dark. The light was not really bright, and the kitchen looked devastated. There were no pictures and in general, there was no wall decoration. All signs were that for a long time no one was in the apartment. The two friends were amazed to see that the apartment looked so abandoned. They thought that everything was nicely decorated, after all, Eric was not the type to not keep the apartment clean. He loved the cleanliness and he always forced Yongsun to clean the flat. Wheein and Hyejin knew that the relationship was not going well, but they did not think it would be so bad. The two could clearly see that only Yongsuns belongings were in the apartment. Everything Eric once had possessed was no longer here.

 

Byulyi did not know that their relationship was going bad and had simply thought that Yongsun had recently moved. Some things were packed in cartons and since there were not many pieces of furniture in the living room she thought it was the only logical explanation for the current situation. Byulyi could not feel the tension of the two friends and broke the ice with an inappropriate question.

 

“Did you recently move here or did someone break in?” – Byulyi asked with a stupid grin on her face

 

At the moment Byulyi had spoken the dumb question, the two Maknes sighed and touched their hair in frustration. Their Unnie could be oblivious as hell and sometimes be as witty as an otter. Wheein gestured for her Unnie to stop talking, but Byulyi couldn’t quite understand it and ask further.

 

“So, Unnie. What happened?” – Byulyi asked, still oblivious

 

As Byulyi had asked this question, Yongsuns patience snapped. Yongsun was fuming inside. She was a wreck and she knew it, but Byulyi had to annoy her furthermore. She was tired of it. Who does Byulyi think she is? Just to show up again without saying a word? Easily to disappear without saying a word? Obviously, she likes to come and go when she wants.

 

“Do you know what? Kiss my ! Right now, at this moment I hate you. I still haven’t forgiven you and you still haven’t apologized. You have not said anything recently. The first words you want to tell us is this stupid question?” – Yongsun scoffed

“That was never my intention. I wanted to say something, but I didn’t know what to say. I knew that you were still angry at me and I didn’t know how to solve that, so I thought that it would be better if I remained silent. I am sorry.” – Byulyi apologized with sincerity

“Now that you know that I still hate you, how are you gonna solve that problem? You know that even if you would apologize a thousand times it would still not be enough.” – Yongsun said in an angry tone

“I know.” Byulyi said as she turned around and looked at her two friends “Could you two maybe leave us alone for now? I want to talk to Yongsun alone.”

“Clear, but you have to tell us what exactly happened all this time. Where you were and what you did.” – Hyejin

“Alright. I will tell you tomorrow.” – Byulyi assured her two friends

 

The two Maknes left and only Yongsun and Byulyi were still there. The tension was unbearable, and somebody had to do something, but that somebody will definitely not be Yongsun. She was too stubborn to break the tension and she wanted Byulyi to suffer a little bit longer.

 

 

After what seemed like five minutes Byulyi spoke and tried to lift the mood.

 

“Ehm, so how have you been Unnie? How is Eric? Is he treating you right?” – Byulyi asked concerned

“I feel like . How Eric is? I don’t know. We decided to divorce. He was not the right one. How have you been? I am really curious. You never contacted me. You changed your phone number

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter