Seoul Fashion Week

My Private Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Sakura has become the official of Kaeun’s private doctor, everyday she has to visit Kaeun’s apartment after class. Kaeun’s arrival time is unpredictable. Sometimes Kaeun came late so Sakura has to wait in front of the door until the owner come. One day Sakura even waited for approximately 5 hours where Kaeun just came on 9PM because of late meeting. Therefore, Kaeun let Sakura know her door pin so Sakura don’t need to wait for her.

 

“Eh? Seoul Fashion Week?” Her eyes rounded after put two bowl of soup on the table.

 

Apparently, her job as private doctor. She only asked whether Kaeun is feeling okay or no. If Kaeun say not okay then Sakura will do some basic checkup and decided wheter Kaeun has to go to hospital or not. But that case is barely happened. Instead of doing basic checkup, Sakura make up Kaeun’s messy room. She was shocked at first to find too many coffee can in the fridge. So, she start cook healthy food to maintain the older’s health since then.

 

Sometimes Sakura thought 'Is this the real private doctor will do everyday?' She feels like a housemaid rather than private doctor.

 

Kaeun nodded and take a spoon before tasting the soup,”Yeah. Can you accompany me?”

 

Sakura still sit dumbfounded,”Err.. I thought your secretary Hyunjin will be accompany you?”

 

“Yeah, she is the one who should accompany me, but she has something else to do. I don’t even know what is that something.” She sighed, remembering Hyunjin pleaded her to skip this event because of something that she can’t tell it.

 

“O-okay, then.. It is tomorrow by 10AM right? I will arrived at your house by 9AM.” Sakura answered after enjoying her soup.

 

“My house? No need to do that. I will pick you up tomorrow.” Kaeun know Sakura’s apartment because she always drove Sakura home after finished with her job.

 

“Ah, okay then. Thank you, unnie..” She bowed her head a little.

 

 

To show her respect and to hide her blushed face at once.

 

 

**

 

Just like as Kaeun said, she stopped on Sakura’s apartment. Kaeun was ready with her black-white outfit and a beret as accessories. She knocked the door where Sakura lived. Kaeun can’t stop smiling, imagining the private doctor will be gorgeous with her-

 

“Sorry for making you wait, unnie. I am ready now.” Sakura came out from her room and smiles to Kaeun. Which surprisingly, the latter one was jawdropped instead of smiling.

 

“Oh. My. God.”  Kaeun was speechless. Finding Sakura which her same damn hoodie, jeans, sneakers and worse, super minimalist makeup. Basically, her daily style when she visit Kaeun’s home.

 

“Seems, we are gonna be late.”

 

 

**

 

 

This is the first time Sakura know that Kaeun can talk much. I mean, too much. A long the way to salon, Kaeun lectured how important is fashion and she was very surprised to know Sakura will go to the fashion week with just daily outfit.

 

She feel a little bit sulky because the hoodie that she chose is the best and the most expensive one but Kaeun just saw it as daily outfit. Sakura had a stylist done her hair and outfits. She refused to change her hoodie, and make them had an inevitable debate.

 

“No one ever going to fashion week with a hoodie, Sakura.”

 

“So what? I will make a history by being the first person who wear hoodie to fashion week.”  For a hoodie, Sakura can be very stubborn.

 

“Alright, you got a point there but still-“ And Kaeun still insist the medical s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter