°CHAPTER 15°

Of Love & Promises (사랑과 약속의
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 15[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] 27 April 2018[/CONTENTID2] 


 

[CONTENTID3] Jihoon wakes up early that Saturday. It's weekend so he's father is definitely home. He decided ran to his daddy's room to jump onto him in case he's not awake yet. Hehe. However as he burst into the room he stops.

Empty. 

If his not in his room it must be the office. Aish, why he always sleep in the office? Surely, the older would complain about his strained neck and back. It because he won't take breaks, and spent hours working non stop. "Daddy?" His little body peek from the door of the office.

He's right, the light of the room is on. Opening the door wider, he walk inside and met with Sehun asleep on his work table. The boy shook his head in disapproval. Daddy always overwork himself. That's why he needs a wife to take care of him. His dad never take his nags seriously.

But, of course not Aunty Irene that candidate for his wife.
 

Jihoon walk to the side of the table, stepping on an envelope. He usually don't care much on things lying randomly in his father office, because it's normal to see those. He didn't let the maids tidy it up either. The boy stops though, he happened to read the words written on the envelope and it instantly catches his attention.

Husband? 

If this is in his daddy office then it's daddy's. He wonder who is the giver. A lightbulb animatedly appeared above Jihoon head. It's his wife?!

Does this means, his mom?! In a split second he become excited because this is the first time he ever got a hint of his mother. All this time, there's not even a trace of her and he crave to find out about her so much.

"Jihoon...?" The boy gasped as his name were called. Now that he remember what his point of going here, he quickly wake his father up. "Daddy wake up! You sleep in the office again!!" Sehun rubbed his eyes, as he stretch his back and almost overlook the envelope in his son's hand. "Hey, give me that.."

Jihoon pulls it away as his father attempt to reach the envelope.

"Hey, give daddy that." The boy shook his head and hide it behind his back.

"Not till you tell me what is this!" Sehun gives in, it's not that he will spills everything about you when Jihoon ask him to. Just relax Sehun.

"This is call an ultrasound image.. Its a picture of baby in their mother's tummy.." The dad try to explain but Jihoon cut him off boringly. "I know that daddy I seen it before, I mean whose picture is this? Is it me?" Sehun was caught off guard. He stuttered trying to find right words.

"Er.. No.. I-I mean em..." His son look at him judgingly. Daddy could look so dumb sometimes, especially at time like this. As a kid he may not understand some adult matters, still he knows that his father is sensitive when it comes to his ex wife. Don't want to stress his father anymore, Jihoon ask his father to brush his teeth so they can have breakfast after.

Sehun heave a big sigh when his son stepped away without wanting to know more about you. Sometimes, he feel guilty for hiding his mother identity from the little boy.
 

Also, to you too.

He is not that cruel to not let you met Jihoon. Admittedly, as he tries to hate you the more he start to care about you. Look how far it got. Everything change as he returns to Korea. He was so sure he moved on, but now
 

not so much.

Why his heart hurt so much when you lean to Jongin instead of him?

This envelope. Why did you gave it? The wedding ring. How did you still have that? Didn't you returned it in the pass? What did he miss?

He noticed every little changes about you, but he is too of a coward to ask. To show he care at least. Because he was so traumatized by the past. He might not be able to survive if he gone through the same thing twice. What if all of this is only in his mind? Is he going crazy?

He usually don't cry. Not even when his father passed away. However, he had a total breakdown when you actually signed the divorce papers. It is out of his expectation. Bold of him to believe that you wouldn't want a divorce and would came running back for him.
 

But, then he is confused. He thought you will be happy after all of this. Afterall, you wanted this. He knows you too well, even from your eyes he knew you are not having the best life. Still, it is hard to convince himself,

If it is true or all just an act.

.....

It is weekend. Obviously, Baekhyun would sleep in and no one would disturb him at this time. Except for his mother of course. His phone ringtone rings blaringly so early in the morning. Urgh!
He kick his blanket away picking up his phone while eyes closed.

"Wha-"

"Remember your date today! You cancel twice already, you can't cancel this time, okay. Please Baekkie do it for mom." Again  blinddate, blindate and blindate! He don't want a girlfriend that bad, but his is so keen on having another daughter in-law and of course grandkids.

" Mom, i'm not that old.. Please let me have some fun.. "

" What fun?! You are turning 30 sweetie. If you skip again I swear I will drag you there." Baekhyun gulps. The threat seems like just a threat, but his mother does what she says. He remember that one time he skips school, his mother forced him to go and watch him till he reach right in front of his class. That was so embarrassing.

" Okay, okay. I'll go! Stop nagging."

"Alright, go get ready. The dates at 11~" And she ends the call just like that making the lad sigh in frustration. He don't wish to go out at all this weekend. This week was really hectic, he barely got enough rest. He moved his anyway from the bed.

Rings

" What?! Again?" He pickup the call instantly feeling riled up.

"H-hey, it's me Baek. " Jongin? Thank god its not mom.

"Sorry, I thought you are someone else. Why call?" He sounded really moody making Jongin chuckled. "I just wanna ask if you would like to join me and Jae for lunch today? Just like old times? We can catch up." Of course he would like to go. Even they don't invite him, he would come. Nevertheless, he says no in a very sad tone.

"Why- wait! I know why. YOU GOT A BLIND DATE TODAY? right? " Baekhyun grunts in displease. Jongin don't have to rub it in his face.

"Guess it's only me and Jae then. Bye!" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter