I.

More than okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't tell me she's eating again." 

 

Eunbi whispered to herself in the middle of the night. She's enjoying her slumber but got awake when she tastes something that made her stomach grumble.

 

She looked at the time and it's 2 am in the morning. 

 

"Wow...so, she's eating a vanilla cake this time." 

 

Eunbi shook her head as she taste the vanilla flavor of the cake that is lingering in . 

 

"I can really tell that she loves eating food. She've taste different foods in one day. But she always never forgot to stuff a lollipop in , a strawberry one." 

 

Eunbi sighed as she started to get up and walked to the kitchen to grab a coffee. 

 

.....

 

Hyewon stopped eating her vanilla cake when she taste something different. 

 

"Coffee huh? In the middle of night?" 

 

Hyewon scoffed, she flinched as she tastes the strong flavor of coffee.

 

"Of all the coffee she can drink, why a black one?! I really hate the taste of it!"

 

Hyewon sneered to herself as she quickly grab a glass of cold water. 

 

"My soulmate got a bad taste on foods. She doesn't know how to eat delicious food unlike me." 

 

Hyewon scoffed and continued eating her cake as she busied herself preparing for their exams tomorrow.

 

She looked at her table and she can see her favorite lollipop in a jar. 

 

 

"Hey Eunbi! Have you studied our—jeez what's with your face?" 

 

Eunbi gave a bored look to her friend Chaeyeon, as the girl takes a seat across her. 

 

She placed her head on the table as she groaned loudly while ruffling her hair.

 

"What's the matter?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"I'm on a diet." Eunbi groaned but her friend gave her a questioning look.

 

"Oh? And? So?" Chaeyeon asked, Eunbi can see a big question mark above the girl's head. 

 

"And my soulmate is eating chicken! I can taste it!"

 

Eunbi groaned as Chaeyeon blinks and digest the information, after a seconds of thinking her friend laughed at her. 

 

"What's funny? Do you think it's funny?" Eunbi scoffed. 

 

"Yes. I wouldn't laugh if it isn't. I can't believe you've been the student council's president and the assistant of our boss with that brain." 

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes at Chaeyeon.

 

"I wouldn't complain but I'm literally tasting different kind of foods that I am not familiar, especially yesterday, lots of flavor. And I am tempted to taste all of it but I don't know what food it is and I am on a diet."

 

Eunbi scoffed but her stomach grumbles when she tastes a familiar drink.

 

Sprite. Her favorite. 

 

"Now, she's drinking a sprite." Eunbi said.

 

"I can tell that your soulmate is a food lover."

 

Chaeyeon laughed but bit her lips when she feels something in her arms.

 

Eunbi caught letters on Chaeyeon's arms, but fade away afterwards. 

 

"Now...you are talking to your soulmate huh?" Eunbi smirked and Chaeyeon blushed. 

 

"Words keeps on appearing on my arms...I am bored and she's fun to talk." Chaeyeon shrugged as she reads the message on her arms that made her smile.

 

"Whipped. Oh gosh...Chaeyeon, she really loves food." 

 

Eunbi blinks her eyes and bit her lips.

 

"Why?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"She's eating ramen." 

 

Eunbi said as her stomach grumbles loudly.

 

"She'll be the reason if I stopped on my diet."

 

.....

 

"Hyewooooon!!!!"

 

Hyewon whipped her head as she looked to the person who called her name. She didn't reply to her as she busied herself in eating.

 

"Everytime I see you, you always have a food inside your mouth or your favorite lollipop."

 

The girl pouted at her, she tried to get a piece of chicken but Hyewon slapped her hand.

 

"Buy your own food ducky." 

 

Hyewon hissed as she gulped the remaining sprite that she have.

 

"Hey...eat slowly, the food won't go away." 

 

Yena said to her.

 

"Tch, I need to forget the taste of that tea. It's giving me goosebumps." Hyewon hissed as she remembered the taste of green tea, it's still in her toungue.

 

"Ya ya ya...No one said to you to drink it." Yena said.

 

"Of course. It's my soulmate. She have a weird taste in foods. Black coffee, green tea, that's all I can taste for the past few days." Hyewon hissed.

 

"What? Nothing more?" Yena asked, she nodded her head.

 

"You said that you can taste everything that your soulmate ate?" Yena asked, again Hyewon nodded her head. 

 

"Coffee and only a tea? Nothing more?" Yena asked.

 

"Ya, are you deaf? I already told you it is." Hyewon hissed as she stuff a chicken in .

 

"God. I can't take that so long...not eating anything." Yena shook her head as she imagines it.

 

"What do you mean?" Hyewon frowned at her. 

 

"Ya, it means she haven't eaten anything. You said that it's the only thing you're tasting, then it means she's not eating." Yena said, stating the obvious.

 

"Oh....she's on a diet." Hyewon said as the information loads in her mind.

 

"I think so." Yena said as she stole a piece of chicken.

 

"It's not a good idea. It's been a few days she haven't eaten anything. She'll get sick if she continue doing it." Hyewon said plainly but a gush of concern pass through her and Yena noticed it. 

 

"Then...you can make her eat." Yena said.

 

"I haven't seen her. Are you even using your brain?"

 

Yena rolled her eyes when Hyewon told her that.

 

"Of course! Maybe you can help her to eat something, by eating too. You love food too much, duh." Yena scoffed.

 

Hyewon's eyes suddenly lit up.

 

"Oh! You're so smart ducky!"

 

Hyewon said as she wiggles her brow.

 

"I can also change her taste in foods. My soulmate taste ." 

 

 

Eunbi massages her temple, she's in the middle of a meeting with her co-workers, when her stomach grumbles. 

 

Her boss looks at her and she apologizes as they proceed to the meeting.

 

started to water but she gulped in down. 

 

'She's eating again.'

 

Eunbi shook her head she tried to focus on the meeting. 

 

For the past few days she's succeeding on her diet, but her soulmate keeps on eating and Eunbi is tempted to taste everything, it's all delicious.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter