Ji Suyeon

Fate

Suyeon look at the mirror, he touched his cheek and groan.

" This is hurt...,"he then wash his face and get out.

He sits in front of the piano and start playing. It was a sad song he played. Suyeon stop when there is a knock on the door.

" Yes? "

" It's me, "
Suyeon know that voice and it is belong to his mom.

He get up and open the door. His mom give a warm smile to him.

" Are you okay?"

" Yeah, i'm fine, don't worry about me,"

They both sits on the couch.

" Your dad is not like that, he must be really pissed off if he acted like that way,".

" I know, hyung already purchased his own dream, that why dad rely on me, but mom i really loved singing, can you give me a chance? "

" Suyeon..it's not that we don't support you but who gonna continue our business? Your dad try his best for that, you know right how hard your dad work to be what him now? "

Suyeon sigh, he followed all his parents wish all this time. When he told to study in business he do. He thought if he listened to them they gonna allowed him to do what he want like his brother before.

" Suyeon, mom always support you, "

Suyeon can't help but sigh. What happened just now still lingering in his head. 

" A singer? Seriously?" 

" Yes dad," 

" I send you to that college to study about business not to be a singer but be my replacement," 

" But dad i do love singing, "

" If you be a singer, are you sure you can successful? Do you think you can be like your brother? " His dad start raising his voice. 

" Why did you keep comparing me to him? His job is totally different from me, why can't you just let me do what i want? Is it because i'm not your real son?! "

" Suyeon! "

His dad get up." What make you think like that?" 

" You always comparing me to him! Every time i done something wrong you always say hyung is like that and this! So if i'm not your real son then you must be really hate me,? "

" You! " Mr. Ji slap him. 

Suyeon can't believe he got a slapped from his dad. He quickly go to upstairs to his room. 

Mr. Ji sit and sigh." What now? "

" I will try to talk with him, "

#

Suyeon get up and grab his jacket and wallet.

" I want to get some fresh air, don't wait for me," he said to his mom.

Mrs. Ji give a nod to his son and with that Suyeon leave.

Suyeon walk to the cafe he always go. He smile at the batista.

"As usual?" the barista asked. Suyeon nod.

"Alright, please wait for it,"

Suyeon walk to the furthest table in that cafe. He sigh as he sit and look through the window.

" Should i just listen to them?" he asked himself.

" Your drink is here, enjoy it," the waitress said and smile to him.

" Thanks, " he smile too.

He pick up it and take a sip. Suyeon were at the cafe and he don't even realise that cafe is almost closed until the waitress ask him to leave.

Suyeon get out and look at the sky. The sky is dark, no stars, no moon, only dark. Soon, rain start to pouring. Suyeon step like trying to getting wet from the rain.

But before he get wet completely someone share an umbrella with him. Suyeon look at that person and smile when he look at that person.

" You shouldn't get out there and getting wet from the rain, you'll get sick if you do that,"

" Isn't better for me to get sick so that I don't need to attend the class I don't want too,"

" Why would you do that? Why would a genius student like you do that? "

Suyeon just sigh." Why can't I do what I want? "

" Is this about your parent again? "

" Yeah..,"

" Oppa, you know right our parent only want the best for us, that same goes to you, your father want the best for you, "

" The best..?" Suyeon just shake his head.
He turn his body to that girl.

" We should go now, it's pretty late, " Suyeon take the umbrella from that girl.

" You're too short, the umbrella keep hitting my head, " he teased that girl. 

" Yah! "

Suyeon just chuckled.